Proludge

A 3 year old Arabella was in her room reading. She wanted to nap but she had to finish reading this book. It was about all the Mafia families. She had photo graphic memory so it wasn't hard for her. Finally she finished and took out her pillow. She was a smart little girl but she usually never left the house.
Then the door bell rang. She got up and went to the door. She was wearing her goggles on her head. When you wore them you could see people's flames no matter how good you hid them.[a/n:she made them...she's way advanced for her age...yeah] At the door was a guy. He was a person she didn't know. Her mother came and said"Can you give me some time to pack?"Arabella thought'Pack? What does she mean pack?' She looked at her mother confused. Her mother looked at her sadly. She said"We're leaving, my little sky. Your father-he....We're leaving." She got up and rubbed her suspiciously watery eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Time Skip)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arabella looked around her empty room for the last time. She didn't want to leave. Her father-no that 'man'- was making her leave. He lost the rights to being her father a long time ago. But she held no ill will toward him. No, he was just a stranger she refuses to acknowledge. She had realized that life was like a story. But she wasn't the writer,no, her blood, memories, and tears were the words. Arabella thought she could make an interesting story. She was still too young after all. How do you expect a 3 year old to write about her life? [me: I'm the one writing this...don't judge me, I'm barely even a teen. By the way I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn or it's characters....*sniffles* Please comment or like or even both!!!*puppyeyes*Bye bye!