The Crash

That dark night Daddy Pig was driving Peppa to a sleepover at Suzy Sheep's house, as he was speeding through the streets at 10 pm he felt the wind flowing through his beard and the stars shining in the sky. He was happy for once in his life, he worked an office job and was diagnosed with depression a few months ago. He was distracted in looking at the stars and thinking about his future while admiring the landscape of bright green hills, he didn't notice Mr. Fox's van speeding towards him, in a desperate attempt to avoid the impact of the van he swerved and his car rolled over 5 times, at this time he fell in and out of consciousness before and after every roll the car made, the car started smoking and then set on fire as Daddy Pig screamed in unison with Peppa. The car engine exploded as Peppa and Daddy Pig dismounted from the car, it landed on the highway taking everyone by surprise and causing civilians to stop and look at the situation. Daddy pig's legs looked like used-up tubes of toothpaste and was bleeding in several places, to him it was a blur and he felt numb, he didn't cry he stood there in shock with blood all over his hands. He sat up and looked at Peppa as she screamed in pain, he shed a tear in pure sadness. he crawled over to Peppa and held her in his hands telling her it was okay and she would be fine. Then sirens blasted through the dead, dark night, he saw paramedics in his blurry vision and screamed in desperation as he was carried into an ambulance with Peppa. He passed out due to a large amount of blood being lost. he felt like he was dead, the feeling of floating came over him. He felt like crying but he couldn't.

He woke up in the hospital, he quickly looked around and then felt a stabbing pain in his legs, shoulder, and hips. doctors quickly rushed to his side and told him the events while giving him injections to make him numb. He asked to see Peppa. They put him in a wheelchair and took him to the children's ward. when he saw Peppa he couldn't help but cry. He was taken back to the ward he was kept and then started the healing process.

After a month he was recovered, he came home, he wasn't the same after the crash.