Chapter One: Together For About...

Ninja was a bothersome cat. A piece of living proof that black cats were bad luck. Despite this, Stacy Hinojosa still keeps him around. She and Ninja have had some... difficulties... in the past, but they were able to *somewhat* move on from it.

Ninja now lives in a small cave near the ultimate agility course with a secret tunnel that takes him to Tomcat Towers whenever he wants to be there. He keeps his distance from the other residents of Dogcraft, especially the Wolf Pack and the Cat Army. But every once in a while, the black cat attends his weekly therapy session with Addison due to his mental instability.

One thing that Ninja enjoys about his new life in the world of Dogcraft is his girlfriend Stormy, a black cat with gray fur patterns on various spots of her body. Ever since Ninja got used to being in the Nether, he and Stormy met at random in a Nether Fortress. The black and gray cat never helped him with his plans to *attempt to* take down Stacy in the Nether War. However, she always encouraged him to do what he felt was right.

They had been dating for almost three years now. Ninja often imagined if Stormy had been thinking twice about being in a relationship with him, considering how she had become a music sensation five months after moving to Dogcraft, but it always seemed as if nothing was wrong. She always locked her midnight blue eyes with his goldenrod ones and reassured him that everything was okay and that he didn't have to worry so much. Stormy always told him that their relationship was eternal.

...And for the longest time, Ninja believed her.