Chapter 1(?)

Arthurs Note: I have no clue what I'm doing.
————————
       I looked into the mirror disgusted at the sight before me. The constant question of "why" is replying in my head. My once emerald green eye is now milky white. My hand moves to cover my left, wishing to never see it again. Every time I stare into it, the memory of what happened replays in my mind reminding me of her. The one who supposedly "loves" me but we both know she's lying through her teeth. "Mother knows best" bullshit. She knows shit, she's the reason for so much of our down fall. She knows she fucked up and is trying to fix it but our relationship can't be fixed. Thats why she falls back into drinking herself into oblivion for weeks on end or in till she runs out of money. I'm tired of trying to deal with her sh*t! Maybe I should take something of hers, an eye for an eye? Nah, how abo- "Vivien your mother's here" I walked out of the bathroom facing the staff that had notified me, nodding my head I grabbed my things I was able to have at my stay here. Once I had gathered every, I followed the staff down the long white hallways, avoiding people who were getting in the way to be somewhere important to them. After turning a couple of corners, using the elevator to get to the first floor, then walking straight for a bit, we reached the lobby. I saw my mother talking to the staff at the counter, as she gave them the paperwork that was needed to be read and sighed. She noticed me after a little bit telling me wait by the car while she finishes talking to the staff. I nodded my head yes, leaving to continued walking through the hallways, finally reaching the front doors. I walked through them, stopping and closing my eyes to smell the fresh air. I opened my eyes to look around to spot my mothers car, but instead I spotted a woman smoking a cigarette. I was curious as to why she was smoking so close to the hospital, before I even knew it I was in front of her. We stared at each other for a good minute or to before she spoke "What the fuck do you want"? She sound extremely irritated by me introding her. I pointed to her cigarette and before I could continue "You want a cigarette"? She probably wanted to kill me but instead of worrying about that, I looked the cigarette she had light. I started questionting if that is a good Idea but decided that it wouldn't hurt. I nodded my head yes, questioning if she'd give me one or try to kill me. "Your fucking weird, where you never taught to not talk to strangers"? She handed me one and I shook my head no. She looked confused and started to talk a bit softer "Well you shouldn't, its not smart" handing me her lighter. I nodded my head yes, lighting the cigarette coughing a bit. She just lightly laughed, looking quite amused by my little coughing fit. "Sence where talking whats your name"? I pulled the cigarette away from my mouth, exhaling the smoke, I then showed her my hospital wrist band as I have yet to take it off. "So names Vivien? Alright then mines Jackie". I knocked off the ash from the cigarette "Your not a fan of talking are you? Its alright, I can just lead the conversation". She seemed to be more happy and nicer, I nodded my head yes and in thanks. We stood there for a moment in a comfortable silence, smoking our cigarettes. It was honestly one of the most peaceful moments to happen to me. We both soon finished our cigarettes, dropping them on the concrete and putting them out with our shoes. "Well I completed my business here, ima head off. You can join me back to my place if you want, I an't really gonna do anything special today and the company is nice." I saw Jackie walking away to get to her destination. I thought about what my mother had done and decided to act on impulse. I ran after Jackie, I will no longer play her game! She will pay the price for destroying what I loved, no matter the consequences. Once I caught up to her, she smiled speaking in a soft tune "You made the right decision Vivien". I was confused by her response but thought nothing of it. I was to happy knowing i'll be completely free soon.
———————
I hope this was tolerable.