Samlpe

Lane stood in the forest facing his opponent skilo. Skilo was a owtlaw and striking fear into ponies was certainly his game he was also only a minion of the mastermind behind this chaos. Lane was here to stop him from harming Equestria. This was Lane's chance to stop him, they were all alone face to face both waiting for each other to make a move. After a moment of silence lane spoke out.
"YOU MUST STOP THIS SKILO I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU" Lane shouted.
"You couldn't possibly hurt me let alone stop me" skilo said back to lane.
"I'm leaving this up to you skilo stop now or il will stop you and it will hurt" lane said. There was silence for a while then skilo channeled lane
"Try and stop me then"
"Understood" said lane readily, holding up his sword in front of him in an attack pose. Skilo swung his sword at lane. Lane quickly stepped out of the way and swing his sword behind skilo hitting his back. Skilo yelled in pain and whirled around swinging his sword to the side of him. Lane blocked skills sword from hitting his side and using his sword pulled it up trying to swing it around. But skilo dove underneath lanes sword and struck him on his leg and lane fell over dropping his sword. skilo steped on lanes chest holing him down.
"Looks like this will be over fast" skilo said pointing his sword to lanes neck. Lane scowled and rolled over and tripped skilo. Skilo fell over lane quickly ran around skilo and picked up his sword and a rock by the time he did skilo was already back on his feet. Lane threw the rock at him then quickly climbed up a tree while skilo was hit by the rock. Lane hid in the tree. Skilo looked around looking for lane. While skilos back was turned lane jumped out of the tree and laned on skilos back warping his sword around his neck and slicing it. Skilo screamed in pain coughing up blood. He fell on his knees grasping his neck and struggling to breath blooded poured out of his neck. Lane stood up holding his sword.
"Looks like that was a quick fight" lane said And walked in front of skilo.
"WHOS BEHIND THIS SKILO?!" Lane yelled.
"I won't answer" said skilo coughing up more bloods he spoke then I will leave you here to die. Lane started to walk away.
"WAIT... *chough* lane help me! Il tell you *cough cough* anything just help me!" Skilo said gasping and coughing.
"Is your mind made up then?" Land turned his back knowing that there wasibg much time left for skilo to live it would be difficult to save him.
"YES" skilo yelled despiritlty. Falling over. Lane ran over to skilo and picked him up he then be gain to run back to his hut. (Should I make part 2) lane swung open the door and placed skilo down on his cot lane presses down hard on skilos wounds.
Skilo screamed in pain.
"Skilo don't pain calm down it will be ok just breath"