"You're breaking the rules of the game!"

You're surrounded by darkness, you look around and see nothing except a light source. Naturally, you run towards it. 

     Your eyes adjust to the light, you're inside an abandoned mall. It was messy and rundown, you hear laughter in the distance. 

   "I see you've made it." Someone said. They appeared in front of you, they were wearing a tuxedo, they had red hair and were wearing a small tophat. "W-Who are you?!" You ask, stepping back.

   "Oh, no one important ." They awbnser. "Might I ask why you're here? You're breaking the rules of the game." They say. "What game?" You ask. "The game, of course! You arent permitted this high into the tower!" They say angrily.

    "W-What're you talking about?" You ask, stepping further back. "The Host has sent me here to exterminate you. I do hope you dont have hard feelings. Stay still, I promise it'll be painless." The said, their right eye glowing a brilliant purple.

    You start to feel anxious, you had to get out of there as soon as possible. You make a run for it, the person chasing you through the empty mall. They catch up to you. "Oh no no no, running is futile." They said, a harpoon spear appearing in their hand. 

   They threw it at you, you dodged. You kept running, but they caught up with relative ease. "You cant escape." They said calmly. You hide in a store, you hear him calling out to you. "Where are you?" They yell calmly.

     You look behind you and see a shopping cart, you grab it and push it, accelerating towards the person. They turn around and see you, they dodge. You jump into the cart and ride away, you see an escalator infront of you. 

   You panic, swerving , trying to steer  the shopping cart. You drive onto the escalator and tumble down the stairss into a pile of rubble and boxes, the shopping cart falling over you, trapping you.

   You hear clapping. "Wow! I didnt even have to lift a finger!" They spoke. "The maker will be pleased." They said, a harpoon spear forming in their hand. They threw it, aiming at your head. 

Your vision blurred.