我的白猫。。。

A/n; 你好! I am shooketh. 

i literally editing this to please my friends who love a/bo so i hope they enjoy this literal porn 

『 Song: Hate Me - Ellie Goulding & Juice Wrld. 』

Errors: most definitely

Disclaimer; I don't own the characters but wish I did at times. 

“This world is dark and it's so hard to breathe... but in this instant, when I laughed along with you, I felt that breathing just got a little easier." ―Kanda Yuu, D'Gray-Man (Hallow).

☆ミ

Once again, Mo Ran rolled back into his Shizun, for the millionth time, whose body tensed against him ever so slightly due to the other's body lying atop his own. Finally, after having given up moving back to his original place where his body was not as near, a good ways from his Shizun, he focused on his teacher's breathing who laid beneath him. 

Elaborate and vibrant red clothes fanned out around Chu Wanning and his student in the remainder of the coffin's expanse. But while they both awaited the moment when the Golden boy and Jade girl would, at long last, remove the lid that sealed the both of them inside the equally bright red coffin; the student grew more impatient against Chu Wanning's own ever-rapidly stiffening form.

He didn't even bother to shift his body, severely uncomfortable in his spot underneath the other. He remained where he was and didn't bother to acknowledge anything below his waist. 

His student, in the meanwhile, bore holes into the flesh which the wedding robes had slid slightly off from in a seductive manner. Jade-white skin, complimented by the red robes he adorned, silky and billowing―another reason as to why the Ceremony Official had mistaken him for a woman. 

His features were refined and gentle, yet had that sharpness to him that made him stand out against the rest of humanity. Those Phoenix eyes burned a hole of their own into the lid of the coffin, eyebrows drawn together in a way that showed the other's discomfort.

So how had he been mistaken for a woman? 

Chu Wanning pondered on this for a while. It made no sense at all! He personally didn't think he looked remotely feminine, but other people would say otherwise. Which he noted for later to ensure he would correct such people. 

In the end, he couldn't help feeling his skin crawl a bit over the fact, seething a tad, as well at the thought of women―the ceremonial mistress thrown into midst―in questioning his gender due to his height and frame which was, per usual, hidden underneath those brilliant white robes he always wore. There was nothing wrong with being a woman, rather, he'd favor it best if others would keep their gossip and wild, loosely-based assumptions to themselves.

But, truly, how did he seem female when that thing had no eyes? 

He'd honestly never know how―or why she had essentially deemed him to be a woman when, last he checked, he had no Yin energy whatsoever. Not even a small drop in his ocean of Yang energy showed it having been altered, or tampered with in any way. 

Chu Wanning did his utmost best to slow his now somewhat erratic breathing whilst the beating of drums and gongs sounded off not that far off, signaling that they still had a ways to go, so he might as well get comfortable. His skin prickled with perspiration. He was so used to whipping out TianWen and disciplining his student for acting out. It's just that, as they were now, he could not do much other than barely wiggle between himself and Mo Ran, otherwise the ghosts would definitely something was amiss. No matter how much his hand truly, did itch for the branch to materialize so he could wrap it's golden light around the other's neck he didn't call it forth. He shoved those thoughts deep down along with anything that was beginning to happen near his waist.