Part 1 The Awakening

Crickets POV

The cave was very dark.The only light was a big glowing cocoon in the corner.Cricket was getting        anxious," It was the 6th day and blue should out by now"she thought.At this point she was scared. She didn't know much about Silkwing metamorphosis but Cricket did know that Lunas only took 5 days.Cricket was about to go for help when a rustling jerked her back to reality. 

Blues POV

All that Blue could think about was getting out of the cocoon, instinct was kicking in and before he knew it he was out.  He turned around and there was Cricket looking at him with relief. This look made him wonder what had happen when he was sleeping, then he remembered! Luna and Soretale were gone, blown away to sea, and where was Sundew? Crickets voice lifted him form his thoughts,"I'm so happy your ok"she said obviously relieved. Blue hugged her and whispered "I'm so glad you are here with me.  You are all I have left."  Cricket hugged him back and said "We will get them back."  "How long have I been sleeping?" Blue asked "about six and a half days." answered Cricket.  I was so worried your metamorphosis had gone wrong, how are your wings?  "I have wings!" Blue said.  He was so excited, he could fly!  Forgetting all his worries he ran for the cave entrance, spread his wings and jumped!

Cricket POV 

Cricket watched him jump, scream, and fall.  She moved like lightning as fast as her wings could go, but she was to slow.  Blue hit the ground with a crack and when she got to him he was unconscious.

                                                                                End of part 1