Found

Ray's POV
Running. That's all I do. Run. Running from my "pack" and running from vampires who my father pissed off. He doesn't need me and I don't need him. I suddenly found myself stuck in a cage of silver. "FUCK!" I started to shrink in fear. The cage getting smaller and smaller. The bars were soon on my skin causing me to scream. I heard loud and fast footsteps all around me. I was forced out of my shift. My wolf couldn't take it anymore. She was weak from the silver. And soon, we would both be dead. My screaming became silent as my body felt numb. Everything fuzzy and numb. I saw few guys running to the cage. "P-please........ h-help....." and with that, darkness fell.

??? Pov
"Dude! Come on!!!" The Trap House were all going for our run. We always tried to see who was faster and stronger. "Fine fine! Elton hold your horses!" We all started to run and then suddenly stopped. A gut-rentching scream ripped through us all. "COVER YOUR EARS!" The thing about vampires. We have very sensitive ears. "WE HAVE TO HELP!" We all ran in the direction. The smell of burning and silver filled the air. In the middle of a silver cage was a girl about our age sizzling to death. We all ran over and pride the cage off of her. He skin pale, body burnt and bubbled. "Lets take her back now!" I held her close running back to the house. All I have to know is, why am I helping a werewolf....

One Month Later....

Ray's POV
I jolted up quickly. I looked around quickly ready to pounce on anything. There was nothing or no one. I looked on the end of the bed and found a note.

If you're reading this, you're awake. You've been asleep for a while. There's a wash room to your right in the room and there's a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie with a t-shirt on the sink. Come down stairs when ever you're ready.
Signed, C.S.E.J.A.C

"What the..." I got up and took a quick shower. I changed into clean and comfy clothes. I smiled slightly then remembered my circumstance. I was on high alert. I slowly and quietly walked down stairs and saw a few guys on the couch. I hesitantly kept going until I heard a set of footsteps behind me. I growled and whipped around grabbing the person. "WHO ARE YOU!!" My eyes stayed normal. "Whoa WHOA!!! Put our friend down and we will explain everything." Someone slowly started to approach me. I growled a little and held on tighter. "How do I not know this is all just a ploy to kill me." "We won't hurt you." I let their friend go and he quickly sped to them. "Damn she's got a grip." They started to walk closer to me. "STAY BACK!" I barred my teeth. "Hey hey. It's ok. We won't hurt you. You can put your guard down a little." I looked into his ocean blue eyes and began to calm down. "There. What's your name?" I took a deep breath to try and relax myself more. "Ray. Yours?" "I'm Colby, this is Sam, Elton, Mike, Aaron, Corey, and Jake. We're the ones that found you." I stepped back. "Found me?"