1. No fun~

Hisoka sat down slowly on the cold rock, accompanying Illumi. The raven haired males face wore the same expression as Hisoka leaned  over slightly so he could see better. The red head shifted his own chin into his palm and sighed looking at the boys messy slick hair. The past few days had been "rough" for the shorter male as Killua has gone missing; he never would really show it but he did care. Hisoka just shifted his attention away again and hummed as he looked at the moon in the dark sky.

"Illumi~"

He said in a usual raspy voice, but the black haired male lacked the response as he continued to stare into nothing. Hisoka felt a bit of remorse for the big brother of Killua, and he was sure his family was also punishing him. Though his face didn't show expression Hisoka could see right through him. Pushing him was probably a bad idea anyways, he didn't want to upset him further. After a few more awkward moments of silence the shift of the red heads clothes broke it.

"I'd best be off now~"

He said vaguely shifting his attention back on Illumi as he stood up. Removing his chin from the palm of his hand left a small red spot where it rested. Illumi never showed any sign of movement , just the slow and rise and fall of his chest from breathing. The pins on the longed haired boys outfit also glistened in the moonlight. Hisoka continued to stare at his features  before moving his eyes up, and to his surprise Illumi finally looked at him. Hisokas eyes widened slightly as he seemed intrigued. The two males continued staring into each other's eyes until it was the red head who broke the silence again.

"Take care~"

He slowly broke eye contact with the black haired boy but not without looking at his features again, following his long black hair and then his outfit. Once Hisoka decided he had enough; he continued to turn around and walk back into the forest. The crunching of the leaves and the males aura slowly faded away from Illumi, though he was certain the red head used Zetsu.

As soon as Hisoka stopped staring at Illumi, he was already staring into nothing again lost in his thought.

Killua come back
I'll search everywhere for you
How did Hisoka find me?
Why did he look at me like that?

Illumis head was spinning as he desperately tried to push those thoughts back, that's how he was raised. His body tensed uncomfortably as he heard a light shift in the trees almost surrounding behind him. It could be a creature of the forest but the hunch he got told him otherwise. Hisoka was still here.

"Loosen up Zoldyck..."

Hisokas voice seemed more demanding which forced Illumi to look at him in case of an attack. Hisoka only wore a soft smile as he held the jokers card in his hands. Illumi was tempted to grab one of his pins and throw it at the tall male, but Hisoka could easily dodge it. Hisokas aura gathered around his finger as it shot in a straight line at the smaller males cheek. With ease Illumi leaned back so the string of aura retracted back into the user. The red head hummed in amusement as the black haired boy resumed to his position staring into nothingness.

"That's no fun Illumi~?"

He whined out with his eyes half lidded, Illumi lacked response once again. He wanted to speak "out of turn" but he managed to hold himself back a little longer. That was when Hisoka scoffed and jumped down from the tree he was in. The red head began to walk behind Illumi before taking a sharp turn back into the woods. He didn't bother hiding his aura since this time since he was actually leaving.