The Highway To Los Angeles

So Cody an Zachary and I got on the highway to Los Angeles from the redwood camp from 1984. We we're in the G Wagon for a while so we pulled over and seen this gay men strip club and Cody and Zachary said to me hey you should go in there and strip dances I ok and they also said the would a lap dance as well so I walked in with Cody and Zachary I ask the guy working hey can I do a strip dances for my two boyfriends right here next to me the guy said sure but you have to give me 50 dollars to strip for them all night till close I said ok here's 50 bucks so I got into my strip outfit and man it was hot my outfit was a sexy police outfit but really see though so I got on the stage and started going every gay guy in that strip club was wowed by my dancing skills they just started wetting themselves Cody and Zachary we're in love with me even more. So Cody grabbed me off the stage with Zachary behind him they brought me into the back where the sex room's we're so the striped me naked and ripped the clothes off and just started to jerk off on me and man it was a messy job. So we finished up and headed back to the G Wagon and drove into LA and made back safe to Cody houses safe ( P.S. Cody had a house at redwood and in LA ) we just want up stairs to Cody's room just slept for hours well cuddle ether..