Chapter 25

Anna

After those all happened in once for all, it got me stuck in a worst yet weird situation again, first of all i don't know what the hell she meant about the wall thing, and blah-blah-blah, it was frustrating to think about it and now rick ain't talking to me but whatever.

I walked over to my locker to put some of my books as soon as i opened them—A something splashed onto me, on my face, all over it. I hear people gasping, muttering, I kept my mouth closed and my eyes as well and just stand there frozen, trying to analyze what the fuck just happened.

When i opened my eyes and looked down at my shirt, it was some kind of red colored liquid, a wet and slimy like a water thing plastered on my face. What in the world of fucking is this?!. And then i hear a chuckle behind me, a devil giggle and i knew who it was.

Billie leaned into my locker, devilishly smirking and then proceeded to act like shocked "What happened to you?, Bae"

I glared at her but kept remain calm gripping my locker tightly until its red "I don't know you tell me"

She knitted her eyebrow "Me?—Why would you think i did it?"

"Because i know. Who else would put this thing in my locker and make fun of me with it!" I aggressively slammed my locker door shut that made her hair flew to side of her face which it was covering her half of her face as she let it out "Oof" sound in lowest voice.

She blowed her front hair and smirked "Mmm, I like when you get mad—such a turn on. You know i could let you top me again if you keep that aggressiveness, Love"

That made me blush yet erupt butterflies in my stomach as i looked everyone to check if they heard this or anything but unfortunately they were already recording us Fuck my anxiety started crept in me "Listen, i don't know what the fuck you planned for this but please stop acting like a kid and take my words like a grown ass girl and let me have a peace with you, billie, please, i don't want to do this anymore. Im so tired of this"

She had disappointed look "Sad. You're boring don't you know that—It just a starting and you just gave up that easily?, i thought your gonna slam me against the locker and beat the shit out of me. C'mon give them some good actionable move, they're always into kind of stuffs" Then she leaned in as if we were bout to kiss "By the way don't ever expect to come find peace with me when you literally just hurt me" after that she leaned back and said bit of louder "I mean, why can't i do the same thing? so you can feel me how much i'm hurt" She shouldered me with hers, hand shoved in her pocket.

I look around all the pupils still recording me, i felt ashamed and embarrassed to think about what if they recorded our conversations and me standing there with liquid covered my face, i ran away to the bathroom, and locked myself in it, threw my backpack on the floor, harshly. I looked at myself—looking like a fucking highlighter, i looked disgusting, yet so embarrassing. I turn on the water and washed my face with warm water, over again and again until it's cleaned.

Then i wiped my face with napkin, looked again the mirror, it almost disappeared which there was a few left on side of my cheek and under my chin. I wiped my shirt with my napkin but it only get worser, Ughhh fuck. I threw into trash can and face-palmed myself have no idea what the fuck i'm supposed to do now. It's stressing me out too much, i can't handle it "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" I cursed under my breath, groaning after my back hits against the wall, then slide down to sat on the cold floor.

"You're fucking dumbass, Anna. How could you let her do that. You should've just—ughhhh!" I mumbled, groaning

"Fuck this school and fuck my life"