I take your wish

"They're so good! Hmmm " I was talking to myself while looking at the screen eyes become smaller as I focus at every member of the group I newly found. They are really awesome."

I'm watching YT about these group of boys who are newly debut and already hitting the Top chart. From the singing and dancing and the way they portrayed their self was really amazing that they deserve the recognition they're getting.

I stand up and went outside the room and went to the kitchen to get a glass of juice for I was sitting on my table for almost half a day already watching the performance of this group from different show and tv programs they did.

"I really want to see them. I'm curious as to what they are in person." I talk to myself while shrugging my glass of juice. I put my glass on the shrink and went to the living room to get a paper and  ballpen then I go back to my room.

You may not ask but I love to write a song that's maybe why I'm curious and now hook up with these boys I newly found. I just found out also that they make everything on their own from song lyric to choreography and everything.

It pumps my blood even more as I saw how they are loved by their supporters. How great it is to be love by anyone and to have their full support. They gave me goosebumps as I watch every performance I saw on YT. Hmmmn

" How I wish to be part of this amazing group." I sigh and stand up on my chair when suddenly my computer turned off. I look at my bathroom were I usually turn the light on if the power is out but it's sill on.

"Fuck! Did my computer just turn off? Ugh.. My mom will kill me if she found out my computer is broken again. " My mom always give me an ear every time I told her about my computer. She always told me to let it rest sometimes but what should i do. This is the only thing I can spend my time with. I don't have anything to do other than playing games and checking famous people wishing I can also be like them. I check under my table if the wire was remove accidentally but it's still connected. I put my hand on my head and going to scratch it when the computer open again for a second then went black with a tint of white swirling on it.

"Mom will definitely kill me. " I was pacing in front of my computer and stop then look at my computer again.

I was about to turn it off when I saw a hand going out of the screen. I just stand on my ground and could not move. A tall man wearing all black, with long hair and pearly white skin step out on it and to my horror, my legs became weak but my heart beat fast. I did not see his face clearly as I suddenly couldn't breath and suddenly everything went black.

———————————————————————————

Unnnggghhh! I groaned and reach for my blanket. I did not feel it so I slowly open my eyes and I felt pain on my back and head.

Did I sleep on the floor? I slowly sit and look at my bed. "Yeah, I sleep on the floor. " I talk to myself feeling stupid. I stand and slowly walk to my bed and open the curtain a little to check if it's dark already.

My bed is beside the window but I always close it as I want my room always dim. I just open it to check if it's morning or night for sometimes I always forgot the time. I plop on my bed and then I suddenly remember what happen. I turn around to check the entire room but no one is there. I turn to look at my computer and I saw that it's off so I just lay down when I heard the door of my bathroom open. I thought my chest will explode then left a sigh when my brother came out from it.

"What the fuck Nek! What you doin in my room? Don't you have your own bathroom? ". I told him felt relieved at the same time that it's only him. I was not really mad that he uses my bathroom but I was scared that my heart almost left my chest. I thought that it was not a dream. That someone really came out from my computer.