Save Me From My Stepfather

Characthers:

Yuri

Hey everyone this is my story I'm your avgea teenager jogging school and family drama. I'm so tried of my step father who things he can control of my life. But we see have the last laugh at the end stories and learn about the any other characthers.

Rayshaun

That m y brother and also have a twin brother named Shaun. Who the cute bad boy all girl want who also failing his classes and the only thing he have time for is football and basketball. Yeah that my brother. He copy every thing i do because i am the oldest well that what my parent say ; while i think is wrong because he always been the same person since my mother give birth to him . So i guess it not my fault he like this . And dont work hurt in school  dosen't make the grade.

Shaun

Shaun is Rayshaun twin brother and my brother too. Shaun is equal as popural as Rayshaun But there so anything different about him . Shaun recently kick out of  high school and send Sliver Star Center a outed school because his teacher , staff , and him found . O yeah he won .

Aggie

Aggie is my sister who thinks she is better than me and every thing . I don't no what I'm great at sport she not , i great boys she can not , I can dress she can not , and she a geek which I' am not ; the list go on and on . I'm pretty much tried of her and i belief she treid of me also . She always saying that wish i was dead and many others which is ineasy to the ears.

Judy

That the baby of the family who copy every thing i do and my bestfriend . She stab me in the back as soon i talk about her daddy . You the old say keep your friend close but your enemy closer that how i feel about her .  

Alecia

She the beautiful Queen that brought me into the world and i love her so much but i wish she start actting like mother not a enemy.

Jlvane

He my step father he fell in love with my mother and took my mom in with four children later became five. I hate him so much and i really mean that . At the grade of six he started to have sex with me me act that was a child. I didnt even know what sex was but as i grow up i started understanding more about  things and started to see what he was doing was wrong. So i ask to stop he say okay but he still contuning doing it. I'm unable to do anything because reap my family a part , everyone will hate me , and i loose my mothers. So a I'm suck at a cross road . Every time i have boyfriend he say i am dirty a whore that i won't be anything and also say i am a bitch. So that cause me to break up with the one day that make feel free from my step father gripe. I'm trying so hard to hold the secret but the secret cause everyone around me to be happy a step me . If i tell my mother she hate me and everyone else and they think i am lyking but I be happy because it no longer eating me inside .  So i guess i keep holding it in until it kill me because this family of my already hope that I would dead .  Many time i have thought about kill because that the only way out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                    Chapther One : Beinning

I was three so my mind doesn't remember everything that  hot summer night. My father had just came home from some where then i heard a sound coming from the kitchen. My brothers , little sister , and i was layng down on a mastch on the floor. Next to my mother and father bed. It was a one room small  appment . So I walk out of the room and when to look . There i found my father beating my mother . As soon he saw me he back down and left out . My mother crying ran to the phone and call my aunt and told her over the phone that she was leaving my father because he always beating her. Spend there  money on beer and underground cock fight.

     STILL WORKING ON IT BASIC ON TRUTH EVENT !!!!!!!