Chap.1

Bahja,
Wensday
2:30 am

"No Jacob...please stop!!! Somebody Help!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but no one showed up to I screamed all night no one heard my crys for help he thrusted in and out of me roughly, not exactly how I planned on loosing my virginity, the more he thrusted the more pain I felt he never pulled out his liquids filled me he didn't stop tho I tried to leave but he punched me in my nose

I sat up sweating and breathing hard checking for my daughter but I forgot that my mom had her I breathed in running my fingers through my thick curly hair,why do i keep having this dream actually nightmare I need a drink I looked over at my roomate who was awake looking at me with a concerned look. She knows what happened when I was 16, she knows why I get sloppy drunk and never really give a fuck. "Another one?" She asked "Yeah....I need a drink " I sighed getting up "Now it's... 2am no drinking go back to bed" she said sternly I chuckled she acts more like a mother than a best friend "Can I sleep with you? " I asked she smiled scooting over "You are so sploid" she said as I laid down "You spoil me" I laughed she rubbed my back which helped me go right to sleep.

...................................................

"Bee you got 3 classes today get up and get dressed" she shook me I sat up rolling my eyes she chuckled "C'mon Oscar the grouch" I laughed "Fuck you" I went and washed my face and brushed my teeth I then went to grab some clothes put on my black yoga pants and my rainbow hoodie "No shirt today?" Merkell asked "Nah I don't feel like dressing up today so no shirt" I smiled she shook her head we left out for class.

4:25 pm

I was walking to my dorm when Monae stopped me "Theres a party tomorrow...you coming?" "Honestly I might not" I looked down the hall seeing 2 guys knock on my dorm door "Yo I gotta go" I said pushing past her cuz she was still trying to talk to me. I made it to the room both guys where already in there talking to Merkell "Finally you're here I thought you died" I laughed "You so extra" she smiled one of the guys cleared there throat "Shut up nigga, Guys this is Bee, Bee this is my cousin August and my boyfriend Michael" I smiled both guys where tall August was covered in tattoos but Michael wasn't close to being covered

"Hi guys, nice to meet y'all" I said "Wassup lil bey'beh" I laughed "You gotta deep ass accent" he smiled "Straight outta Nola bey'beh" that accent turned me on I laughed "Mkay and you?" I asked Kell's boyfriend "Mobile, Alabama like my baby" he kissed her cheek" she blushed "Y'all cut don't make me throw up tho" every body laughed "Don't hate" she smiled I playfully rolled my eyes "Whea' ya' from ma?" August fine ass asked me "Here" I smiled "Thought so" we looked up seeing Merkell and Michael making out I shook my head August asked me to walk and talk with him I did glad I did to he's good people.

"So tell meh bout' ya'self" August said as we walked out the building "Well my name is Bahja Rodriguez, I'm mixed black and mexican, 20, I have a 5 year old daughter, and I'm the second oldest out of 3, 1 boy 2 girls" I smiled I could tell he was trying to figure something out "What's on ya mind baby boy?" I asked "If ya don' min meh askin how old wher' ya when ya had ya daughta?" "16" he nodded not asking more about it "You can ask more about it... I actually feel comfortable talking to you" he smiled showing his dimples "What happen ma?" "I was rapped by a guy that I loved and wanted to impress so I was acting like a little hoe and I got what I deserved" I sighed August stopped and stood in front of me "No one deserve shit like dat' ya hea' meh?" I nodded "If I eva run across dat' nigga his life ova" I couldn't help but smile August is sweet we walked down to the gas station I got a bag of takis and a watermelon arizona tea and some gummy worms for Kell with a sprite and August got some hot fries and a fruit punch gatorade and hot chips and a Dr.pepper for Michael as we walked back we continued to talk "So tell me about you" I said as we stooped in front of this 2015 charger it was his it had Aug on the seats we sat Mike and Kell's stuff in the car and started talking "Well my name August Alsina, I'm 22, I'm pure bred nigga,I'm tha' bey'beh out of 3, all boys, oldest died a few months afta' I moved up hea', I'm jus' tryna be somebody" after he said that about his brother I felt hurt for him.

8:57

"He must be fucking the soul outta my little Kell" August chuckled "How bout' we go to my house cause it don' look like they gon' be dun no time soon" I laughed "Well I don't have classes but tomorrow I have to go see my baby, I see her three days a week she stays with me Saturday and Sunday and but I visit on Thursday" he smiled "Wha' eva ya want ma" he said that so smooth I just wanted to push him in this car and have my way with him oh my God "You aight ma? You been looking at me biting you're lip fa a minute" I continued to bite my lip he chuckled "C'mon lil mama" he opened the passenger door for me then walked to his side and we headed off to his house