Restless

Komaeda was impatient for his love to come home on this particular night. Almost an entire week had he been in and out of the house.

He didn't have a clue where his love was heading out every morning, day, and night. He'd arrive home and go straight to bed, without a word with Komaeda. Then, the next morning, he would be gone.

You'd think this would break his spirits. To be ignored so much.

But the smile on Komaeda's face said it all; to be neglected this far meant that he was surely to be rewarded that night. He could barely contain his excitement as he dreamt of how him and his love would spend the night once he arrived home. He just had to trust his luck. 

The dim lighting of the living room was soon illuminated by a bright, blue light once the front door creaked open. Komaeda nearly fell out of his chair. Had time passed that fast?

He brushed himself off, sitting back in his chair as he heard his love approach. His heartbeat got louder and louder in his ears as the nice blue light got closer and closer.

Komaeda was suddenly yanked down to the floor, on his knees. Oh, how he missed the sharp tugs on the leash around his neck! He could tell his love did as well with the low chuckle he let out. 

His chin was tilted up, the bony fingers that belonged to his love sending a chill down Komaeda's entire body.

"Haah..." He breathed out, his hands grabbing into his love's soft, blue jacket. His good luck was surely working out for him this time! His love wasn't bored of him.

He could barely hold in his excitement anymore when his love spoke.

His voice was like music to Komaeda's ears. His love's large smile overwhelmed him, his hollow eyes comforting him. He spoke clearly and deeply:

"Kanye West he likes...

fingers in his ass."