Chapter 1 - Bunker Alfa

Survivor 1545 and I decided to gear up and head towards Bunker Alfa. We might find some juicy loot like the chopper wheel, a gas tank and some military armor! The closer we got to Bunker Alfa, the more excited we got. But we also promised to be alert of our surroundings.

We got in with a Bunker A Card and keyed in the code for the elevator. It seems to be still functioning even after the virus outbreak. It does look a little rusty though. My friend took a step foward and led us to the underground bunker. "Day and night to morning...hmhmhm..you got to keep me focused..." I looked at him and he stopped. I proceed to cough.

The elevator was slow as a turtle! We waited for a minute before it took us to the ground floor. We immediately smelled a zombie nearby. Survivor 1545 opened the door and I shot the zombie before it could do any harm to us. There was a luggage area that needs coupons to activate. I wonder what are in these bags! I went back to the zombie we killed and found a green coupon. I tried to activate the terminal but it need to have 20 of them. I looked at the other one. 25! And other one. 35! Oh jeez...that's a lot of zombie killing.

We started the elevator to Floor One. The elevator this time wasn't as slow as the one that brought us here. We once again opened the door and with my friend behind me, we went towards the opposite side of the corridor. I noticed that the corridor was a little different. It had hands coming out of the walls?

I walked closer to inspect but the sharp claws scratched me and I moaned in pain. It's no deal, it wasn't deep. We ventured further into the bubker and got a few red cards. I read about Frenzied Giants in the diary and decided it was a better idea to shoot them instead of using melee weapons.

Probably because of the radiation behind the walls of Sector-7 which made them mutate. They are still humans, right? Maybe something in their nerve system made them want to eat people? I don't know. I'm not a science person.