Chapter 1: Palette

"Aish! Where the hell are you?!" Shouted Jieun through the phone at her boyfriend who ran off saying he had something important when they were going to hang out after their classes.

"Babe! I'm really sorry not possible today because I'm with Namjoon hyung he wan-I'M COMING BE PATIENT DUMBASS! I'm so sorry baby bye!" said Taehyung as he hung up.
Jieun frowned she stomped her leg and went to a cafe 10 mins away called 'PALETTE'.

She entered the cafe welcomed with bright smiles and laughs of the other customers "I love to come here always" she said with a soft smile "We're happy that you like it here" said a angelic voice. She turned around and saw a very handsome guy who had cherry red hair round bambi eyes red velvety lips a cute bunny smile and full built body.

"Oh! My apologies my name is Jungkook and what would you like to order ma'am?" He asked in sweet voice "I would like a Cafe Mocha" she said "coming right up!" He said and went "Ah.. seriously when will he ever learn that alien" sighed Jieun and went through her phone.

After a while the bunny boy came back "here's your Cafe Mocha!" He said with his famous bunny smile.
Suddenly in a flash the coffee was splashed on  Jungkook's face "What the fuck?!" Jieun was angry and shocked "I was finding you everywhere loser~" said the girl who threw coffee on Jungkook. 

He only stood there processing what just happened and when he looked up "Y-Yunmi" he said in a quiet voice.
"May I know who the fuck you are?" Jieun said in between gritted teeth
"Oh me~ I'm his friend" Yunmi said in a very fake voice "Oh really then~" Jieun picked up the water kept on the table and put some ice cubs in it and threw it on the girls face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?"

"Serves you right" she said with a smirk. "Now buzz off before I through something else also on your face" she said with anger laced in her tone. The girl huffed and walked out of the cafe
"Are you okay?" Jieun asked with concern while helping the boy.

"I'm okay thank you so much ma'am" the cherry head said with his infamous bunny smile. "I'm really sorry for your coffee I'll get you another one" he said while looking down "It's okay! No problem and I have to go now maybe some other day" she said smiling and walked out of the cafe.

"GOD DAMN IT I LOST AGAIN!!" Said Jackson "YES! BITCH NOW PAY UP" said a over enthusiastic Jhope while doing a happy dance. "Ok guys I think we should go now it's almost time" said Namjoon while panicking "Why? What's the hurry?? Ohh~ I see somebody has to go "somewhere"" said Taehyung while smirking and making a Lenny face towards Namjoon.

"Even you have someone to take care of if I'm right and I think your going to be a dead meat" said joon who now has taken control. Taehyung paled "Oh god FUCK! I'm gone" he took his phone and stuff and ran out of Namjoon house while cursing
"I SHOULDN'T HAVE AGREED TO PLAY WITH Y'ALL AGHH" all of them laughed. Later all of them left.

"That boy's a dead meat tomorrow hope he will be ready" Jieun while seeing the texts.

______________________________________
A/N and that is the first chapter of Unsolved I know it is really short
The next chapter will be long and I'll be posting chapters on Wednesday and Thursday only.
Thank you so much! I'll be back very soon.