Vioney

Tony and Violet had been dating for a year and Tony really wanted to get a taste of her.

It was a Saturday night and Violet was home alone with dash and Jack-Jack because her parents went out for their anniversary. Violet was working on her homework when she heard someone knocking on the door, she walked downstairs to the door and opened it"Tony?" Violet said "can I come in?" Tony asked "Yea" Violet said.

Violet walked upstairs to her room with Tony following behind her, Violet layed across her bed playing on her phone. As Tony looked up and down Violet's body he began to get horny, he walked over to her and kissed her neck "not now Tony" Violet said pushing him away "I'm not in the mood right now" Violet said softly "come on Violet" Tony said smiling Violet turned over and layed her phone down across from her and closed her eyes. Tony picked her up and placed her against the wall "Tony I'm not in the mood" Violet said as he kissed and sucked her neck "wait until I'm done with you" Tony whispered with a smirking.

Tony placed her across the bed he began unzipping and removing her pants and panties he moved his hands up to her shirt and removed it he unstrapped her bra, he began rubbing her clit until he heard her softly moan he rubbed faster making her moan louder "your moan is beautiful" Tony said placing his touge on her clit, he began to lick her up and down "To-ny" Violet moaned as she gripped the sheets, he started to remove his clothes and they began to tongue kiss while they kissed Tony began placing his length inside of her he began going in and out "FUCK" Violet said biting her teeth she placed her hands on Tony's chest as he went back and forth. After a few minutes passed Violet began to get wet
"Stop" Violet said panting heavily. They placed their clothes back on and sat on the bed until Helen and Bob walked in "what are you doing here Tony?" Helen asked "I was helping Violet keep an eye on Jack-Jack" Tony said.