🧜PINK TAIL chapter 5🧜(M)

WOO-JIN POV

SLIGHTLY MATURE SCENE

Were the hell is he, is already 11 in the evening, I've already got to the school and it's close by now, what happen my slave. If I find him I will tie his legs with chains and I will have sex with him nonstop. Speaking of sex I'm here at our room, I have taken seokjin things here. I miss him I can still smell his slick cum in to the cover, this makes me arouse, I strip my self and masturbate while smelling seokjin cum.

End of slightly mature scene.

JIMIN POV

a woke up around 11, I'm thirsty so I decided to get some water downstairs. And then I heard moaning sound in my uncle's bed room then I heard his calling seokjin. What the hell, uncle left his door open and masturbating while he smelling and holding the blanket. I feel disgusted, I slowly move away, I don't want to see that disgusting creature. I went back to my room. My uncle is really obsessed with seokjin. I'm getting paranoid, I called my boy friend.

"Hello babe"

"Babe why you called?"

"I'm just checking on seokjin,"

"Don't worry babe, he is with kookie, he's safe with him. No one can enter kookie's room even me, he even barricaded it. "

"Wtf yoongi hyung if your brother do something with seokjin, Im going to kill you."

"Hahaha! im just joking babe."

"Ok, I will go to your house tomorrow."

"Go to sleep ok, don't worry about him."

"Okie, goodnight I love you."

"I love you too."

I close my eyes and felt asleep

*******

(This will have flashbacks, cause I know you all hated seokjin's parents this is the reason why they stay in america)

DANIEL POV

I'm here lying in the bed, holding my wife's hair. I wish I could also hold my child, I love him, I feel so worthlessness and so dumb to entrust my wife and my child to our mare caretaker.

Flash back

It was summer break that time, I was planning to have to go to out vacation house with my friends but they back out. I just continue with out them, my parent's doesn't care even if I'm alone.
They just say there's a caretaker in house, I drove my car towards the house. He open the gate then he greeted me, "hello young master I'm Yohan Wang I'm the caretaker of this house."

"I'm Daniel, don't called me that. How old are you hyung?

"I'm, 22 Daniel."

"Your just 5 year older than me. How long you been here."

"I've been here for 3 years"

We enter the house, he guided me upstairs to my new room.

"Dinner will be serve in a few minutes." I just nod.

I decided to walk on the beach. I saw a puddle that made of rocks there is a lot of small fishes in there. Good thing I have a bucket I transfer all the fist to the sea "your all free, I also want to be free" I murmur.

Daniel is the son of the famous KIM corporation I had everything except for freedom to choose. My parent's plan my life for me, that's why I still came here even thou his alone, im stress at home.

Then I met shale I never felt this happy in his whole life. I plan to live our life together, even its not easy living with a mermaid. I plan everything, then the baby happened, I was happy when she said that were having a baby. But unfortunately our happiness was taken away by my hyung Yohan, I was devastated of what happen, shale did want to see me because she feel guilty
Even thou it is not her fault.

But I held her hand and assure her that I will never let go of her, cause I love her. I will never love anyone ever again except her.

But My wife is devastated by our son, she always cry then she's not eating. I don't want to lose her. I waited to the full moon, I introduce her to them, I tell them about my plan of marrying her. They say no, but I stand my ground. I'm going to marry shale no matter what. My mother is angry at me, but I didn't except my dad will be OK with this.

"Son, I'm proud of your a mature now, your not afraid to fight for what you think its right. Go to america there's a lot of hospital there that can help your future wife and manage our company there.

I will support your every decision. I nod and thank my father.

I will save you shale, then shale when under go treatment, its difficult to hide her tail.

She has a heart problem, it was trigger when we loss our son.
its difficult to be threaten but I thank god she's fine now. She is Strong now, just like our relationship.

16 years pass but I never stop finding him and if I will saw him I will say sorry to him. That it take too long for finding him.

My team had leads to Mr. Wang, or should I say Park Wow-jin.

*******

SEOKJIN POV

I woke then stretch my arms, then I look at my feet or should I say tail. I though it was only a dream.

I look at the other side I saw jungkook still sleeping, I sit up and watch him, he's so cute. I don't know what time he sleep, cause he said he's gonna guard me. I'm so happy I never felt special before, except for my father who has hidden motives in me. But I know jungkook heart is pure.

I wish my hyung and nana is fine, I don't know what my father will do to them if he find out that, hyung hide me. Im so worried.

Knock

Knock

The door in the bathroom open.

"Kookie its time to go to school" yoongi hyung said while banging out the door.

Jungkook open his eyes and yawn, he stretch his arms and should, then sit down in the mattress.

"Hyung I'm not going to school. I need to guard seokjin from his father."

"Kookie you need to go to school. I'm going to be fine, I'm gonna stay and wait for you here." I said and smile at him.

"But you will be here alone, jinnie."

"He's not going to be alone, cause jimin will be here to stay with seokjin."

"Okay fine, I'm going to take a bath" he said as he unbuttoned his pj, he was stop by yoongi hyung.

"Your going to take a bath in my room." Yoongi hyung said as he drag kookie.

"But this is my bath room."

Then I heard the door shut.

I'm so happy to be here, but I know I have to leave. I don't want them to get in this mess. I hope I will see my mother again.

*******

This is a little update. Markings next

Should I make it shorter or longer?

If shorter I can end this in the next chapter.

I will just edit this later. Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading.