It's official

That's right it's been a long time coming but I'm finally putting effort into making a series on YouTube based on The Assassin books i made. I have no set date on the first episode but it should be expected around sometime fall 2020. I know i have been promising The Assassin III but it's such a dawning task to make a worthy conclusion to the series. (And also I'm lazy as fuck) but i still haven't given up on the third assassin book. It's just gonna take longer than i anticipated. With other projects I'm working on and real life shit draining me of my heart and soul to put effort into my work is why i put The Assassin III on hold. I don't want to screw up the ending because i love what i do and i don't want to half ass this. I am deciding to put The Assassin III on hold and instead moving on to other projects like Valhalla Island which is gonna be a MASSIVE project for me. I've never done a series or anything rather quite like this. I've been casting people for this, getting friends who will sing songs for it, getting talented writers who are also my friends. And of course not fucking Valhalla Island up. So basically at the moment Valhalla Island is my number one priority at the moment. I'm sorry to people who really wanted The Assassin III but that will come at a much later time when i feel i can do it properly. But to hold you guys over i am making a The Assassin series on YouTube that will start it's first season in Fall 2020. I'm super pumped for you all to see it and i look forward to making it. 2020 is gonna be a wild year so just bear with me.