Chapter 1

Crackling Brown Eyes

"Hey man c'mon it's the new club opening ,its supposed to be different and I hear the women are going to be beautiful and exotic."

I roll my eyes he's been rambling all about this new club opening. What was it called SIREN I had a lot of work to do I didn't have time for this

"Plus you promised to be my wing man come on  Dominic live a little."
I sighed giving up "If I come you leave me alone for a month!. "

"OK deal I'll meet you in front your building at 11 because we both know your not going to be leaving for now. "

I hung up the phone without saying anything else and got back to work
At 11 I was already out the building waiting for Shaw to come pick me up if he was so much as 5 minutes late I was going home. Looked at my watch 4 minutes past and heard a horn and looked up and saw a limousine rolling up beside me.
I opened the door and got in I looked up at Shaw

"Really a limo? "
"Yes a limo if we want all the girls we have to arrive in style. "

"Whatever let's just get this over with. "
It was a half an hour drive and when the car pulled up in front the club the name was in bold red letters flirting and shinning. The s even had a little devils tail at the end.
I smirked and looked at Shaw "Are you sure this isn't a brothel? "

"Come on man I'm more classy than that. " he said with a laugh knowing he's not as classy as he claims to be.

We enter the club and walked to the bar it was all black, red and gold and Shaw was right the women were exotic.
I turned around and I gave a sexy smirk to the bartender.

I didn't want to come out tonight but that doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy it.
A bottle of tequila later my suit jacket was gone I was on the dance floor with a sexy brunette with legs for miles she was grinding on me and kissing my neck at the same time when I started to hear a piano playing  I brushed it away as the alcohol but I kept hearing it.

"Hey do you hear that?! " I shouted over the music to the girl whose name I couldn't for the life of me remember. "Hear what I don't hear anything. " at this point I had stopped dancing as I kept hearing it I was going to ask if she really didn't hear that but she was already dancing with someone else looked like I was doing to much talking.

I decided to follow the sound I kept walking the more I walked the more I felt like the music was playing in my head until I reach a passage way with only one door I looked back and better judgement told me not to open the door but I did.

And what I saw was a girl playing the piano the first thing I noticed was her hair big curly hair and smooth brown skin that looked soft and silky to the touch.

I walked into the room a little more as her fingers kept playing and it was as if every single note was stroking my body the closer I got I was calling out to her "Excuse miss. "
It seemed as if she didn't hear me I was going to touch her shoulder when she stopped playing and turned around I was met by the most beautiful set of brown eyes.