Two

NAME: Christopher Rowanwood is the name he was born with, the name he prefers everyone calling him is Malic. One name that doesn't hold memory.

NICKNAME: On rare occasions he is called creaky and grumpy butt. He is mainly nicknamed Teddy but he just prefers Malic. The names embarrasses him.

GENDER: He is an rusty male and nothing will change that.

AGE: Rowan is in his early forties. He lies being forty one. He doesn't like the youngsters puffing up around him.

SPECIES: If it were possible he would've liked being a necromancer but unfortunately at birth he remained a normal human. One stubborn human that refused to bow down.

SEXUALITY: Chris is more of a cuddler than a lover. Over the years his age mellowed him out, changing the way he sees things. He loves anyone who is willing to stand beside him.

LOOKS: The years were never gentle on Chris. The rough times he went through can be seen on his ragged, exhausted features. How the light in his gentle chestnut brown eyes dimmed, it never changed how kind they are however. His body is carved with scars, despite his old age. His is still rather handsome and built strong. He keeps his short fluffy black hair in a bun, most times he uses a bandanna to keep it out from his face. Most times he is seen wearing simple jeans, comfy sweaters and rarely a black singlet paired with an old hooded jacket. Chris never takes off his backpack, neither the pouches clipped around his waist. He keeps a gun on his thigh, a bow close and ready on his back. If needed he hides a knife in his boot. He hides the shakiness in his hands with worn leather gloves.

 He hides the shakiness in his hands with worn leather gloves

PERSONALITY: Rowan softened over the years, becoming wiser and kinder

PERSONALITY: Rowan softened over the years, becoming wiser and kinder. He understands the world is dark and cruel, he also knows everyone could use a little compassion. Most times he is always smiling, laughing at his own jokes and trying his hardest to cheer those around him. However his happiness never lasts. He is naturally a born leader, always calm in a moment of panic. His own losses made him protective of anyone and careful of those he meets, those he clings onto. He is hard to make friends with but one of the loyalest ones anyone could have. Don't always fall for his smile. They hide the sadness in his eyes. The defeat that weighs his shoulders down.