Violet and Gold

Hey everyone! I promised you guys a Valentine's story so here the first part is! I did put a spoiler warning in the description what you are about to read contains a few spoilers for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind. If this does well, I might continue it. For now let's get started. (Yes, the video is Sonic because I watched the Sonic movie today and it was adorably good.)

Golden Experience Requiem, the Requiem Stand of Giorno Giovanna born from his previous Stand Golden Experience and the Stand Arrow. A godlike stand with the power to result anything he sole chooses to '0'. Gravity, death, time are nothing to this Stand's power. Yet, solitude was something GER couldn't defeat. Just like his user, GER was very lonely. To now being able to properly experience emotions and consciousness was overwhelming especially with no one to help you convey it. Giorno being the Boss of a powerful Italian Mafia had its perks but not when it came to relationships of any type outside of it. Combined with the fact that he didn't want Giorno to find out he was fully sentient now.

It was even much worse for GER since no one could see him except for Stand Users and to be seen by a Stand User is the means of getting attacked. He didn't want to bother his user about his own loneliness so GER used the time he could to wander when he wasn't needed. Nature and the world fascinated him but one thing he could never really understand were bonds other people share. If he was honest, GER envied humans for they can see each other without it being declared an attack in his case and had more experience in emotions than he did.

He hated feeling alone and wanted someone's company, any type of company would do. He just wanted someone to talk to. Just once. Then came another day of wandering for him. GER decided to go to one of the parks near Naples. This specific park was often abandoned lying next to a heavily forested area practically teeming with life alongside a clear riverbed. He floated his way to the park to only catch a very strange sight in the form of a peculiar animal. What he was seeing shouldn't exist for GER could compare this creature to something of myth and legends, a dragon.

Dragons were mythical serpents of great power and came in many shapes and forms. Flight, breathing fire, wisdom bearing or to protect hoards of treasures being done examples of dragons or their depicted behaviors. The one he was seeing had the appearance of a large bipedal lavender kangaroo in form and stood around 10 ft in size. The underbelly of the reptile like creature being a nice dark violet, 2 horns that were curled by the ends, the body rotund and covered in some sort of slime, a large tail that was curled at the end almost like a snail shell, small antenna on the head, green spots by the side of the face and tail, strong legs to hold its body, slender arms and bright green eyes filled with warmth.

The word GER was thinking about to describe this strange creature was actually quite simple and easy. 'Adorable.' The gold gilded Stand watched the beast as it sat in the field apparently making flower crowns from the nearby flowers. It appeared quite docile and friendly in nature from what he was observing. "Goodra...Goodra…" The dragon hummed voice bubbly like champagne but clearly revealing the gender to GER from the sound and tone. 'This creature is a female.' The stand thought when it noticed a soft breeze fluttered by them. It didn't bother him but it apparently was strong enough to send an unfinished flower crown from the dragon's claws into the air to the female's horror from her gasp.

He didn't know why he did it without thinking but GER had instinctively grabbed the flower crown before it could fly too far away. It didn't take a genius to know the dragon had spotted him from her eyes widening alone. "Goo…" The dragon spoke in awe not by the caught flower crown but who had caught it. A golden marionette like male that seemed to be crafted beautifully in how unique it was.

 Ladybug ornaments decorating the legs and arms, green areas that highlighted the tendons, a purple spade emblem on the chest and head, pink cloth wrapped delicately around the waist, a crown like head that made the being seem regal almost like royalty, nose area thinned in a peculiar way and bright magenta eyes that despite no eyelids easily mesmerized the dragon from their unique hue. Though for a second, she could see what looked like loneliness in them.