Proulgue

I laid silent on my bed, closing my eyes. A soft breezed murmured through my window, sending a cold shiver down my right arm. Tomorrow, Why'd I have to say Tomorrow? I recently got ask out on a date, but the guy who asked me out was someone that I didn't even know that well. I sighed, opening my eyes. I sighed once more, then I felt someone's eyes stare at me. I tried to ignore it, but, each second felt like forever. Then I heard a man's chuckle, it came from my closet. I gulped down hard, then I stood up cautiously. My heart was beating wilding in my ears, I couldn't hear if I was stomping or tip-toeing. I wrapped my fingers around the door, then I slowly opened the door. What I saw next was really terrifying. I saw a boy sniffing my clothes, I was scared and shocked. I couldn't scream, nor move. Then the boy turned around, he looked at me, holding some of my underwear in his hand. He had narrow, deep red eyes. His blonde hair was swept where I could barely see his eyes. He wore a black T-shirt. He also wore red sneakers and some light brown shorts. The boy quickly stood up, dropping my underwear as he did so. "I-Its not what it l-looks like! Please understand that!" He said, stepping closer to me. I couldn't move, my heart was beating wildly. "Pervert!" I yelled, then I slapped the man and ran to my bed,  hiding under my blanket. I heard the boy sigh, then he laughed softly. "Y'know, Like I said, It wasn't trying to be a pervert. I was just looking for something, my pocketbook to be exact. I dropped it, then I believe you found it." The boy said. I heard footsteps come closer to me, I pulled my blanket even higher up the bed. "Does it say 'Propety of Austin Myles'?" I muttered softly. I heard some ruffling, then the boy clicked his tongue. "Yep, I'm Austin  Myles. Can you remove the blanket from you're face so I can hear you clearly?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment, Should I trust him? "Wait, you were sniffing my clothes, why should I trust you?" I asked him. Long silence filled the room, I felt like he left. I removed my blanket from my face, he was no where in sight. I sighed in relief, placing my hand over my chest. I stood up, my bare feet freezing against my hard-wood floor. Suddenly, I found myself suspended in the air. I looked around, I was in Austin's arms. "Hello there, princess! And you were right, I am a pervert." He said, smiling. I tried pushing him away, but I soon realized that if I did, I would fall to my death. "Where are we going?! Where are you taking me?! And don't call me 'Princess'!" I demanded. All Austin did was chuckle, he didn't look at me, he just looked straight ahead. "You'll see...princess..." He said softly. I was confused, but I was also very angry. "We're almost there, so don't worry!" Austin exlaimed. I sighed, "Okay! But once we get 'there' you have to stop being such a pervert!" I said. Austin looked at me, "You drive a hard bargin, princess. But, I'l try my best." I nodded, smiling with pride. Then, I remembered being in the air. "How are we flying?!" I asked, clinging onto Austin. "Oh, we're not flying, we're falling." He said, seemingly amused at my fear. I was shocked, then I closed my eyes as I clinged to him. As soon as it started, it ended. I found myself in front of a huge mansion building. I hopped out of Austin's arms and looked around. "Welcome to Scarlett View University, where everyone who is special go to learn they're gene." I heard a some what young child's voice say. I looked ahead of me, where I heard the voice come from. There was a boy the messy grey-brown hair, he had his left eye banaged. His showing purple eye seemed to shine in the sunlight. He wore a brown blazer, along with brown dress pants and shoes. "Hello! My name is Raymond Wilson! What's you're name?" The child said, smiling widely. He ran to me, then he held out his hand towards me. "I'm Vivienne, Vivienne Clarkson. Pleased to meet you Raymond." I said, grabbing his hand and shaking it. Raymond giggled, then he ran out of my sight. After a few seconds, he came back with a man, he was way older than Raymond or even Austin. "This is my gaurdian, Clark Hill. You're last name kind of reminded me of him!" Raymond said, holding onto the man's arm. The man had deep black nice hair, but wonderful blue eyes. He wore the same thing as Raymond, though he had a badge on the collar of his blazer. I smiled ar him, "Nice to meet you!" I said. I heard Austin sigh, then Raymond pouted. "You can't be doing that behind a girl! That's just inappropiate!" He said crossing his arms. I turned around to find Austin doing inappropiate things. He laughed, then he rushed towards me. "Vivienne, was it? Come with me, we'll greet you to everyone." I turned back around, Clark had extended his hand towards me. I nodded, taking it. But little did I realize that as soon as I did that, my story book pages here had begun to turn.