I fell in love with my best friend

Markimoo's POV

My best friend is coming back HOME!!!!! and no it's not Jack....it's (y/n)!!. She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember and it's been.....let's see...I was 9 and she was 8 so.......I'm 28 and she should be 27....it's been 20 years yeah we skyped and all but the college life sucks and she was living with her parents. Bu-KNOCK, KNOCK! I wonder who could that be? I open the door and OMG (y/n)'s here and holy shit....

she got hot....

wait....what?

Well her (h/c) hair is gorgeous as always, her (s/c) is flawless, (e/c) eyes, her outfit.....good god her signature blue t-short and black ripped jeans with converse.....she's just beautiful'

"Hey mark, it's been awhile." she said while putting her stuff down
"Yea, it has been awhile.." I said. We look at each other and we giggled...god how I miss that sound so instead of standing there I invite her in and helping her with her things and what not.

HOURS LATER

We were sitting on the couch watching a movie (the lion king) and when a song came on we both would sing the song and damn she got a voice.

Time Skip by 'can you feel the love tonight'

"Hey mark, can I have some popcorn"  "No" "But, sharing is caring" "Well I don't care" We laughed. then this song can on

 (Can you feel the love tonight. It wouldn't let me add the song, sorry guys (╯︵╰,))

 At the end of the song that we sung we were just staring into each other's eyes and getting lost in her eyes was like a dream come true. And that's when I realized something....I fell in love with my best friend. She had love in her eyes and I'm pretty sure my eyes had the same emotion. 

I started to lean in and so did she then her soft lips came on mine In a passionate sweet kiss that was longed over due. when I pulled away, I rest my forehead on hears and said "I love you" "I love you too markimoo". Boy was I happy