Beads

It was the night of Riana's seventh birthday and her mother was acting suspicious. Her mother walked out with a package that was colorful and had a red bow. She opened it up and found a set of colorful beads and some string.
Soon she had to go to sleep and couldn't stop thinking about the beads her mother had bought her. In the morning she made three necklaces one was all rainbow, and another one was orange and blue, and the last was purple and green. She asked her mother, before she headed off to school if she could bring her necklaces to school to give to her best friends. Her mother said that it was very kind and that she could. She brought them to school in a little box. Everyone crowded around her as she gave them out to her best friends. Her best friends Zuri and Carmen were delighted to see the beautiful beads. As Riana was walking over the bridge to get home her beads got caught on the wooden bridge and fell into the river. Quickly, her friends rushed up to her as she tried to hide her tears and offered their beads back to make up for her beads, but Riana rejected them. Riana went home to her mother and told her everything as she sobbed on her bed. The next morning when Riana got to school her friends handed her something... Her beads! They took a little from both of her friends beads to make Riana some new beads. After school Riana showed her mother her new beads and then went to bed.

The End.