First day back from summer vacation

So my name is Queen precious angel and I am 15 and I have 7 brothers and I the only girl I live with my mom and my dad well. Step dad actually my real dad left when I was young  leave me with my mom and brothers . So I getting ready for school and my brothers as usual are telling me to hurry up my mom and step dad are always working so I barely get to see them and to make matter worse my birthday is coming up I am a snow baby u might now what that is it means I was born in December on 17 yeah right double presents . You probably are going to stop reading now and stop paying attention to what I am saying because I am a nerd love to read Romance comedy and horror books all genres actually in my spare time I like to sing my bestie Jewel is shy and a huge introvert but when u get to know her she really an huge extrovert I mean it now stop her the girl is a beast I sure u get the message we have been friends threw another friend we have be friends for half of my 9 grade year . I'm looking for to seeing my bestie again and catching up on what she did over summer vacation but I'm not looking forward to is seeing my enemy jaden he is on the football team and all there cheerleaders be all over him he think that because he dad is a basketball player and his mom is a model that he run the school  but if u ask me he needs a good look in the mirror.He treat girl like trash I don't see why he popular if mean is how you get popular than I want no part in it , my second oldest brother should be calling in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0QUEEN if u don't go downstairs to eat this breakfast I made u I come to get you I come Tamia hold your horse .