Swimming.

As i walked softly across the beach i could feel the salty wind brushing past me, i was at my happiest. I was on my way to my favorite spot in the whole world just through a forest a climb over a hill and lastly behind a large rock was my second home.
A few weeks ago my cousins and I were playing hide and seek at a beach around a five minute walk from my house. I felt like a bit of peace and quiet so i went as far as i could to get as much time to myself as possible, my cousins had been driving me mad. So when i found this place of mine i was filled with joy but also amazed at how incredibly beautiful it was, i was surrounded by what seemed to be some volcanic rocks that were humongous in front of me was the ocean and lots of rocks dotted around the sea what looked like underwater mountains. i felt so at peace here like i was at my second home it was a nice chance to just breathe will all the stress of school exams and what not.

One day i was at my place at perusal when it was low tide i decided to jump from rock to rock to the furthest i could possible go it was truly an amazing sight. i could see fish below the water was so clear, seaweed , rocks, jelly fish.. you name it everything was there it was perfect. But when i felt myself getting sidetracked......

TOO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER