This bed isn't big enough for the bouth of us

My name is Rabeka peace I have a dog named Payton...I have invited my cousin Madison fears she is related to Kelsey Fears from my book called the two mestup cousins.

********************************************************💢

Have you ever made the mistake of saying I'm bored because I have.

I was siting on my bed in a blank room no tv or no I phone or I pod. I went in to the living room where there is a home phone and a old time tv. My mom and dad was on there laptops. I sat on the recliner and my dad said "what going on bud". I made a mistake and said"I'm bored". You would never no how fast my mom turned that chair around. As she said excitly "How do you expect us to inter tain you we don't know what you expect us to do". I went strait to my blank room as I got an idea I thought what would mom say if I asked if Madison could stay.

I went back into the living room and asked and mom said yes. So I called Madison and she said said that she would be their in a minute. When she got to my house we watched a movie in my moms room. Of course Payton my dog followed us.

I wasn't the only one two make a mistake. Madison let Payton get on the bed with us.

30 minutes goes by and the tv said don't fall of. When I looked over as I herd a scream Payton had pushed Madison of the bed.

Madison layed on the ground for a couple seconds she gets up off the flour and said "Payton you need to get down this bed can't fit a pitbull on it".

I will have more stories about my cousins and friends and family and me!!!!!!

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦