Everything Has Changed (A Ziall One Shot)

Ugh, this school's boring. Waste of shit. I set my head on the table in my math class, waiting for a fucking teacher to come in..

Hi. I'm Zayn by the way.. I was known as the bad boy and no one would dare to accidentally step on my toe. But everything change since I came out and said I'm fucking gay with pride. They started to avoid me, mock me and judge me. All my close friends disgusted by me. Just for your information, I don't give a damn.

I heard the teacher who I can't even remember the name, step in the class. I lift my head reluctantly and looked at her. Everyone sets their book on the table. Me? Nah, I don't even bother to bring one. I'll just memorize them or write it all on my palm, which is never works to get me smarter, obviously.

"Good Afternoon, class" She said warmly, I still did't remember her name

"Good Afternoon, Mrs. Ellise" Said those nerds. Oh, yea I remember, Ellise.

"Today, we got a new transfered student from Ireland"

New kid? Well, this should be interesting..

"Come in boy" Said this Ellise lady and a boy walked timidly into the class.

Wow

I feel my heart stops for seconds then pound so fast inside my chest like it's ready to jump out and I know I'm mentally drooling.

He wears those sexy sneakers, tight jeans, button up shirt which I know hiding a perfect abs, crooked teeth which I found attractive, a super angelic smile with a little blush, that ocean blue-yellowy eyes has sparks and blonde hair.

Fuckin blonde hair

I love blonde.. wait, what?! Did I just fangirl over him? Stop right there, Zayn, no, he can't be gay.

He stops at the centre of the class and flashed a faint smile at all of us. Me, of course, tried to avoid his gaze and failed. I accidently caught his eyes and he winked. OMFG HOLY JESUS, IS HE FLIRTING ME? No, Zayn, it's obviously tease. But I can't help it and blush like all my bloods rushed all over my face. I quickly turned my head down. Well, he irresistable, I glance to him now and then though..

"Well, would you please introduce yourself, young man?" Said Mrs. Ellise

"Okay" Damn his voice fuckin sexy "I'm Niall James Horan from weastmeath mullingar, ireland. just call me Niall. I'm here transfered cause..." He paused a second, "Cause something happened to my old school which you don't need to know. Thank you" He flashed a brilliant smile, I feel like half of my body go numb.

"Thank you, Niall. Now you can sit on the spared table over there" Mrs. Ellise said as she pointed to my direction. I bulged my eyes and turned my head to the right.

Shit

That fuckin spared table was right beside me.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!

He slowly walked towards his seat and drops his bag and forgot his book. He bent down and grab it. Fuck, that ass.

Come on Malik, put yourself together!!! Keep it cool!

"Hello, you okay?" He flies his arm in front of my face and I snapped

"Um, yea? what? Aha, I'm good" Shit. did I stare?

"Ow, I thought there's something wrong with my ass"

That's it, I'm sure my face boiled and quickly turned away, looked at anything but any part of his body

He giggles, "Don't be so shy" 

De fuck? What that supposed to mean?

I turned to face him and nervously giggle, "Hahaa"