Five Kingdoms meets Fablehaven

A/N Umm this is my first time writing a fanfic so please no hate! I have looked all over for a story like this but I just could not find one. So I'm doing the only sensible thing and making one. This is a very short fanfic.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fanfic. They all belong to the wonderful Brandon Mull, who I have decided is the best author of fantasy in the world. This is a long disclaimer.

I am sorry in advance for any spelling or grammar errors. I'm in middle school. Deal with it. And now after that long author's note, lets get on with the fanfic!
——————————————————————
Bracken P.O.V. (Setting: a clothes shop in Mesa, Arizona)

I'm waiting for Kendra to get out of the dressing room. We were called by my mother earlier this month to take care of a small problem in one of the preserves in Arizona and me and Kendra decided to take a small Vacation. She is incredibly overworked these days and I could tell she needed a break.

I looked over to the other side of the store and that's where I saw it. It was a creature the shape and form of a human, but obviously was not. Her powers were somehow suppressed though. I could not tell what she was, other than human. It was strange, because I can normally tell what a magical creature is.

Just then Kendra came out of the dressing room wearing a dark blue knee length sundress and a bright smile.

"I like this one, don't you?" Kendra said.

"I like it very much, but right now we have an issue," I murmured.

"What is it?" She asked.

"That woman over there, I can't tell what she is," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "She looks human to me."

" That's the problem, I can tell she isn't and mother would have notified me if there was another fairykind." I whispered.

" Should we go talk to her" Kendra whispered back.

"Sure" I answered.

We both walked over to the young woman together.

"Hello!" Kendra said to the woman.

"Who are you?" I said suspiciously.

"Bracken! That is not a way to talk to someone who could be innocent!" Kendra scolded.

"What are you talking about?" The woman said.

"Could we talk to you privately?" Kendra said sweetly.

"Sure?" The woman said.

We went to the back of the store.

"Okay, basically we know you are a magical creature and we want to know who you are and where you came from" I said.

"Well this is awkward" The woman said. " I have no idea how you noticed this but yes, I am Magic or, well, In my world anyway."

"What do you mean "Your World", do you mean a pocket dimension?" Bracken queried.

"What's a pocket dimension?" Asked the Woman.

Me and Kendra glanced at each other.

"Also, Who are you?" Said the Woman "I feel weird talking to you without knowing your name."

"I'm Bracken and this is Kendra" I said.

"Mira" she answered.

"Well Mira, what are you?" I asked.

"I'm a princess, why do you want to know?" She said.

Me and Kendra Looked at each other in shock.

————————————————————————

Haha Cliffhanger!!! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I will try to write the second part soon!!! Bye!!!

Word Count: 569 words