Only Chapter

At lunchtime, first, he makes sure no one sees them as he drags Tenya to the blind spot of an empty corridor. His chest fills with a warm yearning feeling as he traps Tenya against the wall; a hand pressed at the side of his head while his other hand is inside of his pant's pocket, Tenya's face flares with shyness as he looks to a point far from Shouto's intense gaze.

The bi-colored haired boy had lost count of how many times, he wondered if it was a sadistic act, to enjoy seeing this submissive side of Iida.

However, Shouto just accepted that he could not resist how his boyfriend's features got soft when he gets timid, a pink shadow slowly spreads from his cheeks to his ears, down to his neck. While he's still facing the other way, Shouto brings his face close to give his neck a subtle kiss, just a ghost of his lips against Tenya's pulse that makes him jump in surprise.

"Shou-!"

"You're too tense today." he murmurs, bringing his hand up from his pant's pocket to Iida's lower back, gently running his hand across his tense muscles. Tenya sighs, leaning forward to hug Shouto's shoulders.

"It's just..." he hums as the massage gets to work, releasing the tension in his body. No- it's just Shouto's touch that's enough to set him in a relaxed state so quickly, it feels inappropriate.

He shakes his head, "doing this at school still makes me feel anxious. Like we're doing something against the law."

He feels Shouto's shoulders tremble, he's laughing. Oh how he really wants to see his face right now, but he doesn't want to lose the other's touch.

Shouto kisses his neck again, longer this time, making the ends of his hair stand up instantly. His grip at his shoulders softens as he tries to relax against the shorter boy, his breath racing as Shouto's lips nip at his skin.

Tenya can't help the soft laugh that escapes his lips when he feels a sweet kiss on his cheek, turning to face his boyfriend.

Their breath catches as their gaze falls straight to the other's lips…

They both lean forward, Tenya closes his eyes and parts his lips slightly, waiting to feel Shouto's… but it never comes.

He frowns, opening his eyes and seeing his boyfriend just one inch away, their noses almost touching.

"Is something wrong?"

"No." they're so close Tenya didn't lose the almost imperceptible move Shouto's mouth does as a grin ghosts over his face.

"So?"

"So." Shouto tilts his head to the side, not getting away or closer to him.

Tenya's frown grows. He takes his glasses off and puts them inside his blazer pocket.

Shouto's hand comes up to caress his face, cupping his cheek. Tenya's even more handsome without glasses, his eyes are so pretty. Yet, he's still not moving.

"Shouto…" he says probably unconsciously, but there is an impatient tone in Tenya's voice. Shouto uses his thumb to caress his cheekbone, looking at his lips while he spoke "Someone may catch us."

"Yeah." He looks back at his eyes, there's a visible smile on his face now. Tenya shudders. "So you better hurry up, right?"

"What-" his frown melts as a cute and innocent confused expression came across his face. Shouto watches quietly as the realization dawns on him, his eyes widening. "You-!"

"Hurry up." He brushes their noses against each other slightly.

Tenya opens his mouth to say something but closes it immediately. He looks away, squeezing his lips into a thin line. The blush is back. Shouto's hand closes into a fist at the side of Tenya's head, it was so tempting, he wanted to kiss him so badly, but no. He wants the bluenette to kiss him even more.

Just then, Tenya sighs, looking back to him, one of his hands slips to Shouto's chest.

"Okay."

Shouto's heart starts racing as he sees the taller boy leaning forward. By himself. To kiss him.

He closes his eyes too, incapable of holding back his smile as he feels Tenya's lips against his. They mirror each other's actions by parting their lips and catching the other's lip between their own, just to enjoy their softness.

Soon it's not enough, and Tenya brushes his tongue against Shouto's bottom lip. He hums, opening his mouth to let their tongues lick each other, his fingers going from Iida's face to his hair, slightly pulling the dark blue locks as he deepens the kiss.

He sucks on Tenya's tongue, winning a low moan from him. He copies the motion, making Shouto groan and press the taller boy harder against the wall. Their tongues dance together, inside and outside their mouths, to capture each other's taste.

A thin trail of saliva escapes through the corner of Tenya's lips.

They give each other a few more pecks before breaking away, panting like they had run a marathon.

"Let's go." Shouto wipes the saliva from his face nonchalantly.

"Yeah…"Tenya whispers breathlessly.