Sweet like Lolly

Hi guys, just wanted to say that this is not a love story and if you are experiencing a relationship like this or similar, please speak to someone for guidance.

Most likely will turn into a dark romance.

° LML °

Louise/Lolly

I remember being so in love.

Seriously, head-over-heels in love.

Have you ever felt like that? So in love that you would over look, turn a blind eye and forget all values and morales that were ingrained into your life.

I looked into the mirror and hardly recognised the woman staring at me.
Impassive, vacant all the things that I never was. My eyes dark brown, glossy and the only evidence of emotion found on my face.

"Lolly! We've got to g- You look... stunning sweetheart. Breathtaking."

I hear him before I see him.

He gazes at me through the mirror and I take a moment to appreciate his reflection.

He's dressed impeccably, of course, decked out in a full Armarni suit and Rolex. His hair a deep shade of umber and styled impeccably, slightly bent but sharp nose, which he broke during his grand college days accompanied by a scar on his left brow. I feel his heated gaze on the back of me as I continue to study him. His jaw hard, defined and personally my favourite part after his eyes. Those eyes... I used to be so jealous by the way his hazel eyes shifted shades according to the seasons. When we first met, I was so taken by those eyes and his natural charm. The way he used to waggle his eyebrows when he knew I noticed women staring in awe of him. He would give me a sneaky side grin.

"No girl is good enough for me but you," he snickered into my neck when he saw my jealousy flare.

That was another thing I used to love about him.

I felt like he loved me so much, he didn't want to play games unlike most 25 year olds his age. He always told me that 'a man with dreams needs a woman with vision', obviously me, being a love sick fool, laughed it off and pulled his neck in for a kiss.

He's always been philosophical, sophisticated and I felt like the luckiest woman in the world to have captured the heart of not only a beautiful man but also a innovative thinker.

I feel him behind me.

He gently gathers my curly hair and lifts, leaving my neck exposed. He caresses my skin before I feel cool metal.

"Beautiful accessory for a beautiful lady," he kisses my ear and I shiver looking at the expensive diamond necklace.

He turns me to face him and takes my hand and rubs the back, always keeping contact. He then looks intently at my face before leaning down to kiss me. It's fast but intense, his lips capturing my own.

I gently push at his broad shoulders, "We have to go. Everyone is waiting for your arrival".

He narrows his eyes, neck still tilted toward me, and gives me a crooked smile.

"Come my little lolly before I ravish you right here and make everyone late." He guides me with his hand at the small of my back.

My anxiety spikes and my stomach lurches. I hate these 'celebrations'. It's like the MET Gala meets organised crime. Full of stuffy, discriminating socialites that only care for good breeding and money status but he insists that I support him and be at his side when making appearances such as this.

"My sweet, I know how you abhor these gatherings but I promise it won't be for long," he says as our driver, Crew, opens the door.

"I just thought that I could miss this one out."

"Lolly, I plan to be with you forever, you need to start getting used to this life. I love you. I'd do anything for you. Please... Let's just have a good night and come back home."

I know why he won't let me stay alone. I tried to pull my hand out of his grasp but he tightens his hold.

"Sebastian. We've talked about this. I promise to not leave the house! You have surveillance and guards on me at all times! You don't need to drag me everywhere with you. I won't do it again!"

I feel a panic attack starting. I feel trapped as though someone was sitting on my chest... he might as well had.

"Lolly, please sweetheart. Relax, breathe. I know you wont, it's not about that I just would like for you to become more integrated into my life. I-"

"I don't want this life! Don't you understand! I want to stay at the house." I interrupt, fired up and over the façade. "Stop forcing me into these areas of your life!"

He looks at me as if evaluating what his next remark should be but instead he says nothing and starts looking through his phone.

I feel my eyes water in frustration.

Most people would think 'you're crazy! You have the man of my dreams'... I used to think that to, until I found out he was apart of some organised crime group that originated in his home country of Italy... but that wasn't what made me run the first time though, when I should of.

I ran... because he executed my father.

  ° LML °

:0