No one puts Minx in the corner.

*A/N~

Merp-A-Derp. < u >

~Ohm's P.O.V.~

Minx came home from school. She brought one of her guy friends. Chilled. I didn't really like Chilled. He always flirted with Minx.

Ohm Is a very overprotective big brother.

They were in her room studing. They better be studing.

I decided to make some sushi for dinner. I went ou to the store the store to buy the ingredients.

When i got back, I heard a noise, like something hitting the ground, and then i heard a faint shriek.

I ran into Minx's room. I found her laying on the ground with Chilled on top of her. Then, i realized something. Minx had tears in her eyes and Chilled's hand pinning her arms, painfully.

I ran up to them and kicked Chilled of off Minx. Chilled lost his breathe and ran out of the house.

I held Minx while she shaked in fear. "Thanks, Ohm." She whispered. I smiled and replied "Don't worry. No one hurts my Minxy." I gave a snuggly hug and set her on her bed.

I made sure her windows were locked. I tucked her in, and kissed her goodnight.

"No one puts Minxy in the corner."

~~~~~~

~Taste The Rainbow~ OwO

Sorry but this the last story I'll every write, maybe. Please don't ask why or something.