The search is no longer safe

Prorogue

"be quite,he  believes me.No one has ever believed me before about this" I screamed at Mika and then she muttered "well believe me if he believes you about being a vampire then he is a supernatural beast".

"Don't call Adam a thing" i roared "because i love him".

"You freak"she shouted at me.I dashed out the door with my eyes puffy and full of tears.After every thing we've been through together how could she say that.what do i care just because jealousy has stole her heart doesn't mean that i cant love Adam Silver blood.

I walk out Mika's house and stared up at the window and saw Mika staring at me like a lost puppy.Ireturn my gaze to the wrecked rode home.I was running and i bumped into Adam then he said"whats wrong Freya?".

"that's whats wrong" i said pointing to Mika's shape in the window"

"don't worry baby,wanna come to mine for tea?"

"shure lets go".We took a path that lead into the woods then came across a big white Victorian house.

"do you like it "

"Like it i love it".There are big mahogany doors with a brass wolf knocker,it has victorian windows and a porch made from pine.We went inside and there is a huge shandelere above us and a fire place.