Chapter one.

Zoella's chocolate brown eyes got wider as her closest friend talked about the Freak Show. Don't take her wrong. Being different was a beautiful and special thing, but the way people treated these 'freaks' made her want to vomit. It was disgusting that someone couldn't handle that some people were different. The brunette was sitting on a chair at the diner, drowning herself with her own thoughts. Her best friend, Eliana shakes the girl excited. Zoe snapped quickly back to the real world.

''We should go and see the Freak Show!'' She said with a big and cheerful smile on her face. Zoe didn't really have many friends, only a few close. Freak Show. It felt like everyone wanted to go and see the Freak Show, after a young man named Jimmy Darling saved the whole town from the killer. The young woman knew that if she said no, her friend would whine about it until she said yes. 

''Why not?'' Zoe replied back with a sly smile. Her friend clapped her hand soundlessly and continued with her meal. The brunette was about to continue her own meal before she felt a soft kick on her bare leg. With a sharp look, she raised her shaped eyebrows as her friend pointed at something. She didn't understand what or where she was pointing at, it was hopeless. 

''Over there..'' She whispered and tried for life to sign to the younger man sitting on a chair.

Zoe didn't want to just look at the direction her friend tried to point  at for what felt like minutes. She turned her head to simply just pretend like she was looking for something, when she really wanted to see what her friend was talking about. Dark brown beautiful eyes caught her attention the minute their eyes met. The young man grinned cheekily, and gave her a wink before walking out of the small diner.