Epilogue

Please do vote and give comment...

I kept walking with no direction in mind really. I needed to think. I want to understand what happened.

My heart raced when I heard a man's voice. I kept my pace and didn't look back, hoping it will dissuade him if I just ignore him. But he's still following me. I can feel that he's closing the distance between us.

I suddenly realized where I was. I must have been so distracted by my own thoughts that I wasn't thinking where my feet were leading me to. I found myself in the most dangerous part of the City. The slums. Surrounded by nothing but derelict buildings that sometimes serve the hide out of hoodlums. And this guy following me is probably one of them.

I walked faster now, still not looking behind but the man continue to follow me. I glanced to my sides and up ahead, praying that someone would be there and help me out.

I ran. I kept running and running, not thinking about where I was going. I just wanted to get away as far as I could.

I wasn't looking where I was going anymore and tripped, falling hard on the concrete ground. I tried to stand but I can't even move my arm. I was desperate.

Kicking for my body to start crawling. Anything just to get away. My vision started to blur as tears, pain and exhaustion came over me. Am I gonna die like this? I stopped moving and felt numb. Somebody...please...I continued to plead in my mind.

The next thing I heard was a man screaming, followed by another and another. I could hear bodies falling on the ground and feet scrambling to get away. I heard the slashing sounds and even the tearing of flesh and the breaking of bones. Angry and scared voices mixing in. Then I heard the roar of a monster. Im sure of it. What's happening?! I was panicking mentally because I still can't move. A few minutes later, there was a deafening silence then footsteps coming towards me. Oh God! Here it comes. My ruin. My end. My death. My mind has gone blank a few seconds later and my consciousness finally slipped away.