before the argument to the start

Marshall was chilling on the grass then rocky came to see him but he ignored him as rocky was walking to see chase saying Marshall is acting weird today said rocky as he was walking but then Marshall snuck up on skyes talk with chase and chase caught him red handed  MARSHALL CAN WE HAVE PEACE said chase as he shouted then Ryder saw the others play then the other pups saw chase and Marshall have and argument Ryder broke them up but they continued and that's how the argument started.

4 weeks after the argument Marshall moved out the lookout and into adulthood he drove until chase followed him until MARSHALL shouted chase go away chase said Marshall  getting in a temper JUST GO HOME CHASE  I'm not your friend anymore said Marshall then a big red dog grabbed his tail and chase was stunned to see that big thing its been 4 years since Clifford had a brawl now until Emily called to him.

 hero took chase and said to not freak out round 3 big guy let me end you and your soul said Marshall.

but  Emily said to Clifford say calm boy remember as he was stareing at him with a tone of anger and Clifford walked away but with chase following him and Marshall walking the other way saying we will hate each other for ever.