ONESHOT

This is my first story EVER hahahahahahahahaha I hope you dig it as much as Angela digs Melvin!!! (:

It was Thanksgiving Day, and Angela was nervously pacing her room. "Oh my God," she mumbled, "how am I going to face the love of my life?!" 

The day before, Angela's much cooler and more attractive friend Lexie had tweeted Melvinn, Angela's true love, a happy birthday with a twist. She included 'you mean so much to Angela!!' in a saint-like attempt to spread truth to the world. This upset the satanic Angela and she yelled at poor Lexie. She couldn't believe the boy she'd been dreaming about ever since Kids for Christ!!! 

She heard the doorbell do it's job. Yaknow, as a doorbell. It dinged or something. She raced downstairs, nearly breaking her neck by falling face first to the ground. "It'd hurt less than my broken heart," she thought, before the voice of her love boomed in her ears.

"Omg, Angela are you okay?? You literally just fell down the steps face first. Who does that omg how does that even happen???" he questioned, rambling in confusion.

"He's perfect," she thought to herself.

"Omg ANGELA WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!!" screamed Melvin and also her alarmed mother.

Angela turned a deep red, crying out tears of regret. She couldn't believe she just said that out loud!!! Silly Angela!!!

She shouted, "Nothing!! Leave me alone to die!!" and raced up to her room. As soon as she got up to her sanctuary, she began to scream as she cried. She heard a knock on her door after a moment of her annoying scream-sobbing.

"Angela? It's Mel Mel. I wasn't gonna come up but you sounded like you were actually dying and I worried because.." he trailed off, opening the door and blushing all the way down to his abs.

"Wait, Mel why are you shirtless?? Nevermind, I'm not complaining. I just... I love you and it's so embarassing for you not to like me back!!!"

"WHAT!!! YOU LOVE ME OMG ANGELA IVE LOVED YOU FOR FOREVER!!! WILL YOU GO STEADY WITH ME?!?!" he screamed, jumping onto Angela.

"Oh, yes, Jose Melvin whatever-your-last-name-is!! I WILL go steady with you!" she exclaimed. 

They kissed very chastely bc youth for christ and then they went to ask the Filipino 'rents for permission.

The fam said yes.

Angelvin was canon.

When they were gathered around the dinner table to give thanks, they decided to go around the room and say what they were all thankful for. Melvin smiled when it was his turn.

"Angela. The second most amazing girl in the world (my mom duh), I'm thankful for you, sweetums."

That was when Angela started crying for the second time that day. But this time, it was from pure happiness.

-Angelvin 2k14