💖Chapter 1💖

A quick reminder. This is my first time writing a story so if it's bad I'm sorry.
___________________________________

(Y/N) = your name
___________________________________

(Y/N's) POV

It was a bright Friday morning. I didn't go to school since today I was moving into my new house in Beach City. I was taking a bus to the closest stop near my house. I woke up early so I felt sleepy and almost passed out when I suddenly saw my stop. I quickly got off the bus and started to my house.

~Time Skip ÙwÚ~

I got to my house and opened the door walking inside. I opened my luggage full of cloths and some other things once I closed and locked the front door and started hanging my cloths in my new closet. Once I did that I started to unpack other things to put in the kitchen, living room, etc. Once I finished unpacking I took a quick shower and took a nap. I slept for about two hours, waking up at around 11 am so it was still pretty early. I was pretty hungry and decided to take a walk to a place called 'The Big Donut' to get something to eat. Once I got there U walked up to the counter and said "Good morning. Can I have half a dozen glazed donuts please?" A girl with blonde hair working behind the counter said "of course. Will that be all?" I started taking my mini backpack off to get my wallet. "Yes that will be all thank you" "Alright then. Your total will be $5.59." I pull out my wallet and realized I only had $5.50. "Uh... I only have $5.50..." I hear a voice from a table behind me say "I'll pay the rest! " A boy that looked about 16 or 17 with black puffy hair walked over handing the girl 30 cents. "Here ya go Sadie, 30 cents. " The girl who was apparently names 'Sadie' took the money "thanks Steven" Steven with a big smile on his face replied with "no problem! " He then looked at me "hey I haven't seen you around her. Are you new? " I make a 'Mhm' sound "my names (Y/N) your Steven right? " "Yup that's me! Hey (Y/N) when you finish ordering come take a seat with me to talk since your new and all." He looked at me and I nodded.

Different POV now! ÒwÓ

A while passed and you finally got your donuts. You sat by Steven and smiled at him nervous of making a new friend. "Sooo... What brings you to Beach City?" "Oh well, I had an opportunity to come to a nearby school but.. That's it. " You knew that wasn't the only reason why you came to Beach City but you didn't want your new 'friend' to worry about you. After talking to Steven for a while he says goodbye to you explaining that he has to go to be there for a friend. Before he leaves you ask "can I see you tomorrow since I'm new here? " He replies with "sure" He then explains where to meet him, says his goodbyes, and leaves.

~Time Skip Numba Twooo~

You finally get home and lay down on your bed. You were pretty full from beating 3 out of the 6 donuts you bought leaving the other 3 donuts on the kitchen counter. After about two minutes you fall asleep peacefully in your new home.

____________________________________

Sorry if this was too short but it's my first time writing a story so yee! I still hope you liked it tho! Chapter 2 coming soon. (Btw I made this at like 12 am since that's the time where I get my best story ideas)