chapter 1

The beginning   

         As I scroll through the web,            every thing is so boring theres nothing to do. While scrolling down the web I see an a add for a cheap cruise, It doesn't look to bad so I click on on it. it doesn't seem like a scam and, I have been working so hard lately. 'Wow' I think for such a creap price for a 7 day cruise what a bargain! I'll have to tell all my friends! Within 20 minutes my friends simply replied with a 'sorry I'm busy' oh wait! One guy said yes, Oh no it was Steven he was the only one who replied!? hes so boring  and annoying how did he get that, I  must have sent accidentally sent that to him. Ugh this will  be the worst! well I cant be mean or my wife will scold me agian, And trust me you don't want to be scolded by her, shes a nightmare in reality.

              ~A couple days later~     

I wake up at 5:00 am I sigh,"why am I doing this again?" I mumble. I dont know if I want to do this cruise but I have already packed my bags, so I better get up.while I stumble to the door to make a cup of coffee I see a shadow, 'its probably my wife hope that I didnt wake her up'. I start to make a international roast coffee (that's actually a type of coffee), then I see the shadow agian I squinted 'what is that thing? it  kinda looks like a human figure' I wonder if I should say something to 'it', "uhh hello? I say but it disappears as soon as it appeared. After packing and getting ready I'm out the door and ready to roll, I chuckled at my statement and get into the car and after half an hour I'm there at          the           dock...

When I get there I see a big boat I enter get my room number and what not, but when I get there I step in and the door locks. I have nothing to call my wife because the wifi connection is terrible.
What should I do?