𝕳𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗 , 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖔𝖓 , 𝕵𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓.

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝑭𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒑𝒔𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓…

Kim Jongin, the living son of the dear Egyptian God of Intelligence and study, Thoth. Pharoah Thutmose was his Royalty name. Ranked as the Pharoah of Northern and Southern of Eygpt, he was the most valued Priest among Eygpt.

The most respected and powerful ranked being among all the others. And that was him, son of Hathor. To honor her, Jongin continued his Pharoah Mother's Temple that was specially made for Hathor. the blessing of Osiris, Amun-Ra, and Hathor, King Pharoah Thutmose III, where Eygpt was rightfully handed.

Hatshepsut passed away only after a few years during the construction of her temple. She didn't manage to see the final outcome that she designed and Jongin wanted to continue the project for her.

With the help of the Royal Architect, Oh Sehun, the team managed to pull through and even managed to build Hatshepsut's statue beside Hathor and Amun-Ra.

-

"To The Honour of the Honours, Amun-Ra, the father of all mankind, I pray to you to show me a pathway to lead Eygpt with Peace and prosperity. I shall never be insolent against you, and rebel against you-"

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Pharoah Thutmose."  Jongin heard an unfamiliar voice speak.

"Who are you? Don't you dare interrupt me with your words while I say my prayers? And who are you to not treat me with respect as your Pharoah ?" Jongin spoke. The voice completely vanished afterward. He was rather stern when it came to respecting. He was treated badly and terribly by his half brothers and sisters in the past; he wouldn't allow that situation to ever repeat again.

After joining the military, he changed. He was no longer the soft-spoken Jongin that everybody knew. Even his own Pharoah mother was utterly shocked by the change.

He was more affirmed and cold. He isolated himself from anything domestic and only reunite with his relatives during royal celebrations or gatherings. Otherwise, he could barely be seen roaming around the palace.

In the military, he was known as the prodigy. Everyone knew Thutmose was one in a million. He was able to utilize the now and arrow properly and carefully at the humble age of eleven without any teachings.

He was able to map out the Libyans attacking technique simply by watching. No one in Eygptian Military was capable, except Jongin himself.

The son of Amun-Ra and Hathor, the inheritance of Thoth, he was invincible.

Though, emotionally, he was empty. But he knew Hathor had set the right one for him. He wouldn't bother to be amalgamated anytime soon.

But he was going to be married soon. It was an arranged marriage between him and his third cousin, Jongdae.

And the marriage was going to occur on his birthday when he turns twenty-four
-

It was his birthday, the meticulous day that he never wanted to approach. Where he finally takes the status of a stable Pharoah. A Pharoah capable of leading a family, leading a country.

The burden and responsibilities he had on his shoulders were heavier. Sometimes if he could reverse time, he wished he was born as a commoner. Life was a lot easier, there weren't many rules to live by and it was just spiritual and free.