.....

It was now nighttime in Negi Root City. Grace Shapiro [Gothic] was asleep in her wheelchair next to Skyler Mieras [Starmine], who was also asleep. While they were sleeping, the Demon of Lust, Gilles Derais, made his new home inside Grace's body. She didn't suspect a thing.

The next morning, Grace woke up first and saw that her boyfriend was still asleep.

Gothic: Please, little star. Wake up.

Seeing that he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, Grace wheeled away to get some breakfast in the cafeteria. She needs to keep her strength up. When she came back, Skyler was still in the same position.

Gothic: I love you, Skyler Mieras.

She held his hand and then started to cry. Suddenly, she felt fingers move. Grace gasped. Starmine's eyes were open only halfway. He turned to face her.

Starmine: Hey, Grace.

Gothic: Oh, I'm so relieved! You're okay.

Starmine: Where am I?

Gothic: You're in the hospital. Geltario drugged you, remember?

Starmine: Oh yeah, I remember that. He also raped me multiple times.

Gothic: Well, I have some good news to tell you.

Starmine: What is it?

Gothic: Well, it's really rare for getting a Len module pregnant with a Kaito module's child, right?

Starmine: Yeah.

Gothic: Turns out you're not pregnant with Geltario's.

Starmine: I'm not?

Gothic: Nope. Veronica told me that those rape attempts backfired.

Starmine: That is good news! But...there obviously has to be bad news, right?

Gothic: Yeah. Unfortunately, all of those rape attempts that Geltario gave you made you infertile.

Starmine: Oh, like Betsy Gallagher?

Gothic: Yeah. I'm sorry.

Starmine: Can't it be fixed? Like Hougetsu Nishiyomi's infertility?

Gothic: I don't know. I haven't asked her about that.

Starmine: Okay.

Gothic: How do you feel?

Starmine: I feel like Geltario betrayed me. We used to be best friends, even though he's a lot older than I am.

Gothic: Yeah.

Starmine: What about Darci?

Gothic: Oh, she dumped that jerk after she found out what he did to you.

Starmine: That's good. So, where is Geltario now?

Gothic: He's in jail currently awaiting his trial.

Starmine: Okay. I hope he gets a lot of jail time.

Gothic: Skyler, I have some other things I need to tell you.

Starmine: What?

Gothic: Well, look.

Skyler looked at Grace and gasped. She was in a wheelchair.

Starmine: What happened to you?

Gothic: Your 'friend' shot me in both legs!

Starmine: Oh no.

Gothic: Now I'm not going to walk ever again.

Starmine: Are you paralyzed?

Gothic: Yes. From the knees down. But my paralysis can be fixed. With some acupuncture and therapy.

Starmine: I am so sorry. I let my ex-friend hurt my girlfriend.

Gothic: It's okay, Skyler. I'll be fine. In fact, I'll be like Aitetsu Hoshino now.

Starmine: Yeah. Anything else I should know about?

Gothic: ...Oh boy.

Starmine: What?

Gothic: Skyler, I saved the worst news for last.

She took both of Skyler's hands and held them.

Starmine: Grace, you're starting to scare me.

Gothic: Skyler, you have HIV, AIDs, and genital herpes.

Starmine: At the same time?

Gothic: Yeah. Because you were raped so many times in your life, all 3 of these diseases are attacking your body. Veronica also told me of a fourth one. But she's not sure what it is yet. And...

She was trying to hold back tears.

Gothic: You only have about a year or two left to live.

Starmine: No...This can't be happening to me! I'm too young to die! Can these diseases be cured?

Gothic: I doubt it.

Starmine: What about Abigail? And Amanda? If what you say is true, what's going to happen to them? They're so young to be left alone. And they're going to miss their mom.

Gothic: I don't know what's going to happen. I can always take care of them, but because I'm still in school, it's going to be difficult.

Starmine: I always send Amanda to Yuurei's house. She can take care of Amanda and Abigail if you can't.

Gothic: I suppose. But what if she doesn't want to?

Starmine: Maybe another mom Miku can take them in.

Gothic: Yeah, maybe.

Starmine: I want to spend my last moments with you, Grace.

Gothic: I know you would. Veronica told me to spend as much time as I can with you.

Starmine: How about after Geltario's trial, you, me, and all of our friends go and hang out together? I'll let you pick the place.

Gothic: (sniff) I would like that very much.

The 2 modules hugged and cried on each other.

Gothic: Well, here's a little bit more good news. Senbu had his baby. It's a girl.

Starmine: That's great! What did he call her?

Gothic: Beverly told me Lilac is her name.

Starmine: Senbu does love lilacs.

Gothic: Yep. 

Starmine: Grace, when do I get out of here?

Gothic: Oh. I don't know. Probably as soon as you're up.

Because of Grace's inability to walk, Skyler will have to move her around in the future. And Grace, her friend group, and their boyfriends promise to keep a smile on Skyler's face and spend every day with him and his 2 girls.

Okay, that's finally done. Now, we'll just have to see about Guilty's trial. Will he be innocent or guilty? I don't know what's going to happen. I'll let Tammy decide Guilty's punishment. And Cleopatra said she will write the execution, if there is going to be one. With that said, I'll see you all in the next story!