•The Bar•

The bartender slid a 5th shot of vodka towards Felix, and he urged a thankful nod. Felix watched the people dancing, and having a great time. He stared past all the party girls dancing with married men. When he noticed a mysterious man sitting in lonesome. Felix doesn't quiet remember what happened next but somehow in the next minute he was stumbling towards the brown headed man.

Felix Point of View:

"Whaa---" I moaned drowsily observing my unfamiliar surroundings. "Where am I?" I asked myself. The attractive dark headed man from the night before appeared in the room wearing a robe. "How did you sleep Felix?" "Shit!" I thought to myself.

"Umm... Listen, I really don't remember what happened last night soooo-" The man shot me a look, which not even I was able to read. He started to explain to me how we had started getting intimate last night when I cut him off.

"Ehh..." My head ached from the hangover. I knew I shouldn't have started this again. My head started to ache even more the deeper I thought into it. I just really wanted to know what his name was.

The man rubbed his head. " Uhh... " Well I better jump in the shower."Help yourself to anything in the kitchen." We shared one more awkward glance before he left. I waited until I heard the shower running before I heavily stumbled towards every drawer and pantry looking for some record of this guys name. It took me a while but after my hangover wore off slightly I could concentrate. I finally noticed a wallet and some keys lying on the kitchen counter in front of the microwave. I reached for the wallet and left the keys. I grabbed the license and read to myself. "Cry?" I now had a name to this peculiar man. I felt like a imbecile when I noticed on "Cry's" wall, his high school diploma.

I heard the shower stop running, and quickly placed the license back in the wallet and sat back down. I pulled my phone from my pocket and pretended I'd been playing games for the whole half hour he'd been in there. There was a definite change in from his party attire to his everyday attire. Cry had on pricey rather loose blue jeans and a white and black plaid shirt. He wore a blank expression on his face. "...So Felix... Are you uh... hungry?" I hadn't noticed until now, but it was 11:30 am and I hadn't eaten a thing since before I went to the bar last night. Also, How can I refuse a free meal? "Yeah actually. I'm starved."

After Cry lent me some of his clothes and I had properly combed my hair, I found myself it his car. After a long awkward drive, I realized something. "This is not Louisville." "Where are we?" I asked quickly. "Kirksburg, 3 hours from the bar last night." I slightly blushed at the thought of last night. Nothing else was said until we reached IHOP. "How could I not even remember the three hour car ride down here?!" I thought to myself.