||🌸 Flower Boy 🌸||

Jungkook rubbed his eyes as he reached for his phone, the sun shining beautifully from his window.  He turned his phone on to see the time and let out a soft groan, the time was 10:29 am.  He had lots of work to do today, his best friends Namjoon and Jin, were having their 3rd wedding anniversary and they decided on an outdoor banquet.  Jungkook thought hard on what he could to do contribute and decided on getting flowers for the event.  He rolled out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom, taking a quick bath.

time skip

Jungkook got out of his car and walked up to the door of the flower shop, he swung it open and the little bell rung, catching the attention of a petite boy behind the counter.  

"Hello!  Welcome, how can I help?"  He chirped.

Jungkook was at a loss of words, this boy had beautiful brown eyes, dyed silver/gray hair and had the cutest smile Jungkook had ever seen.  He just stood there with his mouth parted slightly.

"Sir?  Here, I'm Taehyung!"  He walked over to the muscular boy and stuck his hand out, waiting for Jungkook to shake it.

"Uh, Jungkook, I'm Jungkook."  He spoke softly, taking Taehyungs hand and gripped it not to firmly, shaking it a bit.  Taehyung flashed another boxy smile and bowed to Jungkook.

"What can I get ya?"  He beamed.  

"Well nothing in particular, just looking for some flowers to give to someone special."  He sheepishly smiled and rubbed his nape, feeling dumb for not asking Namjoon or Jin what type of flowers they would have liked.

"Hmm, I think I have just the right flowers for you!"  Taehyung tapped his chin and walked past Jungkook and over to a table planted with various types of flowers.  He motioned to Jungkook to come over to the table.

"I have Freesias, Peonys, and Lilacs, the freshest ones"  He smiled.

"I like them, but I want to ask, do you have anything for 3rd anniversaries especially?"  Jungkook rubbed his hands together hoping the boy would have a positive answer. 

"Absolutely!  You said 3rd?  Try Sunflowers and the Freesias, they're perfect."  Taehyung spoke as he admired the Freesias, picking up a few along with sunflowers.  He walked back to the counter at the front of the shop and ducked down to grab lace and a white ribbon, and wrapped the stems of the flowers, then put a plastic covering over top of them.  He topped it off with a few sprays of water.

"Wow, thank you so much, they look perfect!"  Jungkook gasped, taking the flowers from Taehyungs hands, gently stroking his soft slender fingers and treading over his few rings. 

"I'm glad you like them!  That'll only be _____."  He humbly spoke, tapping his fingers against the counter and admiring the ravens smile.

"Of course, I'll pay with my card"  He said and pulled out his wallet, tapping his card on the machine.  He bid his goodbyes and proceeded to walk out the door.

"Wait!"  Taehyung waved his hands and ran over to Jungkook. "I forgot to tell you, make sure not to grip them too hard from the bottom, they might wilt sooner than they should!  Also try to keep them in water before you give them to your girlfriend!  I'm sure she'll love them."  Taehyung clasped his hands together and smiled up at Jungkook.

"Ah, yes of course, thank you, but they- they're not for my girlfriend, I don't like girls, they're for my friends."  He let out a chuckle.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry!  I had no idea"  He gasped and covered his mouth, shaking his head slightly.