#1 Returning To The Club

This was two years before the actual current time of the story, this is why theres a lack of detail.
20 months had passed of hardly any communication between the Hart family and their son Dominic. One winter day, he returned to America to join his family. He used to live in England but their father couldn't find enough people to work with. His old man saw him first and he was purely shocked to his hearts core to see the sight of his son stood up straight with tears rolling down his before pink coloured cheeks. They fell into each other's arms in an instant and the son cried and cried into the arms of his closest friend.

Dominic was a tall man, coming to a height of 6'3; he had black hair which was all messy at that moment, because he hadn't had it cut for a while and he wasn't about the jokes the other men had cutting their own hair. He had dark brown eyes which showed emotions scarily well, yet we'll only see those eyes looking like glass and with pure depression placed in them. The father, Anthony Hart, was taller at 6'5. He looked like his son yet he had green eyes and he was always emotionless unless he was genuinely happy or angered. Dominic had missed his emotionless bastard of a father. No one knew of their strong bond because they always seemed so emotionless together, that was a facade they put on since they had an unbreakable bond and they loved each other dearly.

The family were called for dinner to celebrate the welcoming home of their soldier, yet he ate nothing and stared down at his plate as tears slowly began to drip down his face- he was sat next to his identical twin Damien who instantly wrapped him up in his arms and comforted his broken brother. No one knew why he was so broken and they guessed they wouldn't be hearing it for a long time until he would ever speak of his issues. He had terrible, terrible visions of horrifying events and times he had been through. Straight after  dinner he went straight to bed despite his entire family trying to take him out clubbing or just to the local bar. He gave no cares to the world anymore or to anyone in it, he just wanted to stay in bed for eternity or simply die.

During the night he had his usual nightmares, he tossed and turned, repeatedly seeing the same things. It scared him. It was gruesome images of his love being shot straight through the head, part of it basically exploding off; the soldier had this same scene repeating in his head over and over, the night was the worse time as his fears and darkest memories sneak through his windows and slither in the dark and suddenly attack the broken man. Once he awoke from his hellish dreams he tapped his phone on and looked at the time, which was 9:30pm; it had only been an hour since he forced himself to bed. He threw on his shirt and walked around the new family house. Household Of the Harts, he thought of it to be cringe as ever yet no one could say no to his father; the house was of a big size because American houses were so much bigger than UK ones for the same prices. Dominic ran to his brothers room and kicked open the door, jumping up into his bed and shaking his brother awake.

"Get your ass up! I want to go out!" Dominic screamed, making sure his dearest sleeping brethen would bounce awake.

"Fuck off, I'm trying to sleep." Damien Hart clearly wasn't excited about his request.

"Your ass was trying to get me out an hour ago. So get your ass up and show me the land of freedom!"

"Fine. I'm not taking you out in your pyjamas though, so go change."

Dominic Hart ran back to his room and quickly went through the clothes his family had bought him. He didn't know what he wanted out of the night yet he wanted a release of something. He pulled out a white button up shirt and a pair of black slacks. He threw the shirt on and undone a few buttons so part of his chest was revealed. When he left his room his brother was waiting.

Dominic Hart swore one one thing. He would never go beneath someone, or in other words be a 'bottom' or 'submissive'. He sat at the bar counter with a drink, staring around at the people near him, all the girls made him grunt however; most of them were probably underage yet still grinding against people. A man of his size caught his attention, who was sat at the table swinging his glass in his hand. Damien walked over and smirked at his brother daydreaming.

"You want him to rip your shirt off you." Damien laughed and tapped his brother to get him back into reality.

"No, I'll rip the shirt off him. He'd look great beneath me and you know that's what I'm thinking of." Dominic turned around and took a sip of his whiskey.

"Fuck! He's looking over here, I'm not getting your fucking man Dominic!"

Dominic turned around and stared at the male staring at him. The male from the other side stood up and held his hand out, Dominic thought it was a small greeting yet it became a 'come here' sign. Dominics face grew red instantly and something deep within him made him go over instantly. The male was ever so slightly taller than Dominic yet they still looked each other in the eyes.

"Uh..nice..night?" Dominic was stuck on his words.

"Better now that I've came across you." The male had light green eyes and beautiful blonde hair which made him look ever so innocent yet we all know he is not. "How about you come to my place, beautiful? I'll show you where you belong."

Dominic was confused to what ever was happening, what place? He had already been summoned over by this man, he didn't get how he would 'show him his place' because he knew it.

"On your knees, beneath me. I'll show your lonely soul what love really is."

Authors note!
Hellooo! This is my first time writing here and I decided to end this chapel on a bit of an edge. For all you smut lovers I won't write it straight away so you won't get it now.