yeeyee

Okay so I named her after me because I'm lazy. (Last name is different haha)

Yeet.

•Basic info•
Pasta name (not their actual name, what people know them as): Killer Rose
Name: Emilia Rose
Nickname: Emilia
D.O.B (Date of Birth): June 25th
Age:21
Species: Half demon half human.
Currently living:in the creepypasta mansion (for rp purposes)

•family•
~can't remember much except for sister and mother~

•physical features•
Height:5'3
Weight:140 pounds
Tattoo(s):a blue rose on the back of her left shoulder
Scar(s): a scarred slash on her right arm.
Other noticeable mark(s): nothing
Appearance: Caucasian, right eye brown, left eye dark blue. Has small fangs, hence her demon side. Brown hair with navy blue highlights at the bottom, all left down and wavy, Right side bangs out. Hair reaches mid back. Dark blue jacket unzipped with black t shirt with blood stains on the jacket, black ankle leggings with a hole on the left knee and a hole on her right thigh. Black hightop converse. Has a hour glass figure. She has a knife holder connected to a belt on her waist so she can easily grab her dagger.

•about her•
Personality: Great sense of humor, shy at times, speaks her mind, doesn't get angry that often unless someone really annoys her. A happy person, likes to be goofy. Unless in a serious situation, her personality changes until she knows she's okay to be herself. Serious about certain things. Her human emotions are really in control.
Like: Cooking, playing video games, reading, jokes, walking around the forest, music, storms/rain.
Dislikes: unnecessarily rude people, sour things, being cold.
Back story: got killed a few years back, forgetting how she "died" from trauma.
Secret things she likes: deep voices, soft things, colorful things, alot of fictional horror.
Wepon: a Dagger with a deep blue blade that is slightly faded. E.R. is carved into the handle.