Chapter 1

I was so exctied that I was going to be on Dwts. I had hopes on who I wanted my partner to be. I got ready to go to the Dwts studio.
XXXXXXX
I was waiting at the studio and waiting for my partner. I saw the door open and it was Derek I was kinda sad it was the guy I hoped for but I kept my smile on. "Your ready to dance?" He asked me "I'm not sure but let's give it a try."
xxxxxxx (dwts)
I was super nervous about dancing tonight. "Bethany don't worry about you'll do fine." my other half told me which was Sadie. "I hope so Sadie I mean what if I mess up." Before Sadie could say anything else to me Mark came to us which made me more nervous. He gave Sadie a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek to me. When he left Sadie came up to me "Well well well someone has a crush on Mark." She said softly "What makes you think that?" "Well first off your blushing and your acting even more nervous since he came." Maybe Sadie was right I do have a crush on Mark but I was to shy to say anything.
xxxxxxx(after the show)
Derek,Mark,Sadie,and I went out to eat. It felt strange because I felt like Mark was staring at me but I just ignored it. When I looked over to look at him yep he was staring. Its good thing Sadie and Derek were busy with their conversation to notice Mark and I.
xxxxxx(at her house)
I got into bed and could not get out Mark staring at me from earlier.
xxxxx(morning)
I had the strangest dream where Mark and I kissed if only it was true.I better go to practice. I think I'm in love with Mark.
xxxxxxxxxx
New story yay this time it's about Bethany and Mark.❤️