I HATE HINANAMI

I feel so strongly about this I decided to make a book on it. And, let me tell ya'll something, I don't normally hate on ships. I love learning why someone ships something, even if I don't ship it. And I'm a bit of a multishipper in this fandom, so that says something. I don't know why I hate it, I just do. And no, I don't hate Chiaki. In fact, I think she's a cool character. I just don't like Hinanami. I don't know why I hate this ship so much. I just fucking do. I understand if you like it, like whatever ship you want, I'm not here to make you feel un-valid, I'm here to voice my thoughts so don't go bitching in the comments and no sending me death threats. Got it?

I don't think it's a forced ship. Hinata and Chiaki have some very sweet and sincere moments together, and I'll admit that. But Chiaki never seems to romantically or sexually be attracted to Hajime. She seems to like him in a friend/protector way. While with Komahina, my ship, Nagito is very clearly attracted to our boy Hajime Hinata. AND BEFORE YOU BITCHES SAY THAT HAJIME CLEARLY HATES NAGITO, HE FUCKING DOESN'T. He's confused by him and he wants to get to know and understand him. Hajime FUCKING Hinata tried to GET to know Nagito before fully judging him and he doesn't just blow him off as some insane freak like the majority of the cast. Nagito never had someone who cared about him like that. He never had a friend. He didn't even have family growing up. He isn't used to someone caring about him and giving him the attention he needs. Oh, and before you're all like, "bUt hE wAs sO cOlD tO hIm!*!^!&$!*" It's said in the goddamn game, MULTIPLE TIMES MIGHT I ADD, that Hajime is a tsundere. And that is backed up by how he treats his peers on the island. He's a bit cold and sarcastic to them, but he really does care deeply for them and wants to help them in anyway he can. Which is one reason Nagito needs someone like Hajime, and why Chiaki doesn't. Nanami doesn't need that type of support. Nagito does.

ALSO, in the manga and in the game, Komaeda is one of the first people to help out Hajime when he's freaking out. Nagito would DIE for him! He doesn't care what happens to himself as long as the boy he loves survives and his happy. AND MAY I ADD THIS! Nagito and Hajime are always connected somehow. Not Hajime and Chiaki. In Danganronpa 3, Nagito catches feelings for Izuru quicker than you can say sore wa chigau yo! In SDR2, they have a complex friendship. In Danganronpa 5.3, (if that is it's correct name. Sorry, I forgot), Hajime and Nagito are connected ONCE AGAIN!!! And that's the pattren between these two. They are always together in some way. They are always together somehow. AND MY I REMIND YOU, Hajime was the first to be there when Nagito woke up from his coma and Hinata helped him up in this strangely artistic and beautifully moving scene.

So, yeah, I don't care if this gets hate, die mad about it toxic shippers. These are just my thoughts, as I may remind you. No need to get salty. But yeah. I fucking hate Hinanami. Every time I see a piece of fanart for that ship my face cringes so hard I out cringe the cringe gods. I hate it. I hate it so much. I couldn't even bring myself to get Hinanami fanart for this goddamn book. Anyhoo, let this Komahina fanart cleanse your soul my friends, and thank you for reading this garbage that I'm writing on a school night.

 Anyhoo, let this Komahina fanart cleanse your soul my friends, and thank you for reading this garbage that I'm writing on a school night